1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 4/11/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 10, 2012.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Tonight he was awful...simply putrid, I would have liked to see Morris some when he stinks like that.

If you can't hit wide open 3s....yeck.

DD

3. Toothless_Texan

i think someone told goran he no play for rokets.... he said FU goom by

4. conquistador#11

lee and bud didn't come closing to making wide open shots. game over thank you for coming. I thought lowry should have replaced lee way earlier. shoot, lowry was playing better defense on hayward than any other rocket.

ugh, what is mchale's obsession with playing luifa at the center. He plays his best with camby.

5. JCole

JCole Member

L. Scola 5-13
    C. Lee 4-11
    G. Dragic 3-13
    C. Budinger 2-11
    P. Patterson 5-12
    C. Parsons 5-11

WHAT a HELL was that??

3PM-A = 4-20

6. 5KR4TCH

5KR4TCH Member

Kevin Martin off bench would have been nice maybe he could have replaced Bud. Although team overall was nothing short of terrible.

7. rocketsmetalspd

Oh well need to get ready for Friday's game against the Suns. The Jazz I hope do not make the playoffs. I hated hearing their commentators tonight. They had a poll which is the most hated Texas team by the Jazz fans, it was between Mavs, Spurs, Rockets, and Cowboys. Cowboys won:grin:

8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

is patterson our go to man ?

geez we aren't going to jack crap if its going to be dump it to patterson every damn time. I only caught late of game but where was our inside presence in camby and the bear at the end?

9. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Patterson is such a disappointment. I use to think he would be a big part of the future, but there is nothing special about him. Morey could probably find comparable talent in the second round.

10. haydenfisher342

reason why we lost tonight.

1. When houston drove to the basket, Utah clogged the passing lanes and stopped the ball making houston pass out, or shoot a contested leaning jumpshot

2. When Utah drove to the backet, 4 players watched the penetration allowing steve nash, I mean Hayword easy passes or jumpshots.

3. We had ZERO hands in the passing lanes.

4. Scola, dude hold onto the ball.

5. Missing? Keep freaking shooting, everyone was scared and when they should of shot they didnt, and then it forced contested shots

11. CantBeRight

CantBeRight Member

Me too man me too

12. rocketsmetalspd

One of those NBA games which all teams go through a very bad shooting night. I hope it does not happen.

13. henGoOink

henGoOink Member

Sigh..very tough loss and we just could not get a shot to fall...

14. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

If Kevin Martin had play this game, we have a better chance. The interior defense for the Jazz was crushing, they stacked it when any Rockets drove to the basket and daring them to shoot outside. Costly loss, we lose ground tonight to at 3 teams close to the Rockets. :(

15. JCole

JCole Member

**** hapends... lets hope never again "/
    (we are fail down, on 7place:()

16. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

We couldn't make a shot and McHale didn't have an answer for their Milsap at the 3 lineup. Dunno why he didn't a) go to zone again or b) just put Patterson at the 3.

Shrug.
    On to the next game.

17. Rockets1994

Rockets1994 Member

I don't get why camby didn't play in the 4th. Luis didn't have his shot going, and camby is a much better defender and rebounder.

18. cod

cod Member

The small ball lineup got the Rockets back in it. What the Rockets really needed was guys to hit 3s to stop the Jazz from packing the paint.

That was the difference. The Rockets couldn't slack off anyone, but the Jazz could. Their outside shots were the real killers, it made everything easier for them.

19. CantBeRight

CantBeRight Member

Hey at least we out rebounded them...

20. OremLK

OremLK Member

On the plus side Phoenix lost tonight, on the downside Denver is cruising to an easy one against Minny.