1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Choosing an appartment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by a la rockets, Jul 12, 2003.

1. a la rockets

a la rockets Contributing Member

So here is the story.
    For the past 3 years now have been studying sports at college here in France.But with a lingering injury(crossed ligaments of the left knee partially torn) I have to consider a new career.
    Since I was a little I have been traveling the world and I got kind of used to it...more,I'm even addicted to it!Anyways I wanted to find a job that forfilles my craving for travelling.And I have!The only problem is the logistic school is in another city,and now Ihave to find a new appartment there.

So here is my question:
    Can anybody give me advise of what I should look for in an appartment?And most of all what I should look out for!?

If you have any story on appartment(or house) searching now is the time to tell them!
    Thanks in advance.

ALA

2. a la rockets

BTW happy birthday to all those born on july 12th and...
    TO ME!!!

(turning 23 today!)
    :D :D

ALA

3. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

ah! to be 23!

Not sure if anyone Texas can give advice about apt shopping in France!

;)

I've only been to Paris so I'm not much help. Although I do know of a nice flat that's cheap if you ever need one. In the 17th arrondissement

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday!

4. a la rockets

Well I don't think appartment searching in France isn't different as looking for one in US!
    All I wanted were some advises on what are the traps to avoid in "shopping"...
    Thx for wishing me a happy Bday. :)

ALA