1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carmelo Anthony puts hit out on social media w**** via twitter

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rehabstudios, Aug 29, 2010.

1. shaggylambda

shaggylambda Member

To Kat Stacks. A key that opens may locks is a master key. A lock that opens to many keys is just broken.

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Well I guess the police will have to go looking for that crazy hacker.

:p

3. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Well, I haven't been in the NBA Dish for a couple of days, so this is the first I have heard about all this. I'm starting to think the Rockets don't need all this silly drama. I know Melo is a good player and all, but we just got rid of T-Mac, and it sure feels good to be free of all the T-Mac drama.

Melo seems rather childish, I don't know how well he would fit in with our current team. Melo and his wife are just going to be one big soap opera where ever they end up. I would hate for the Rockets to trade away several valuable pieces and end up with someone who is a trouble maker.

Melo might come to Houston and lead us to multiple championships, but I'm starting to think it may not be a gamble we should take. The Rockets have a bright future even without Melo.

#163 Rip Van Rocket, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  4. clos4life

clos4life Member

I'm conflicted on this one. I'm high on good character for our team. Heck, even t-mac, other than being a diva, he had good character. Melo clearly doesn't have a track record of good character.

On the other hand, I want to win a championship and we need a star player to put us over the top. Melo could be that guy.

That's where I differ from your opinion DD. I saw what Melo did for Syracuse while he was there. I think he has it in him to help this team if brought in. It is his character that I'm worried about.

Heck, at least he is not MadMax type of bad. He is just kinda weak gangster wannabe where as Maxwell was just straight up criminal.

5. roslolian

roslolian Member

LOL good post. Most of the posters here talk about slapping b****es like its nothing but are actual b****es themselves IRL.

6. roslolian

roslolian Member

Winning a championship in college is different from winning a championship in the NBA. Melo doesn't have enough talent to outweigh all the negative things he has and the max contract you have to pay him. If we get him yes we'll be very good, but IMHO it would probably just be a lateral move or at the most a small step forward, except that WE'LL be paying him the max and we have to read news about him getting into thuggish/punk-ass incidents like this every month. Seriously, how many controversies does melo have to be in before everybody learns to stay away?

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. solid

solid Contributing Member

Oh yeah....we want this guy.....what is he, twelve? He had a "twitter" fight?

9. roslolian

roslolian Member

Well IMHO character or will to win isn't defined when you're going up against the best players in the NBA. LOL who doesn't want to go up against Kobe or Durant or LBJ when the bright lights are on? Even Darko Milicic brings his A game when he's facing Tim Duncan or DH.

The will to win is defined when you're going up against the Grizzlies or the Clippers, or you're facing no names on D. Do you continue to put the pressure on? Or do you become unfocused and just act like whatever? MJ was facing for his unquenching desire to win even if its just rookies or random players, and I'm sure Kobe doesn't take plays off. Didn't he score 81 pts against the Raps?

10. roslolian

roslolian Member

Whoa...got me there.

You're head's so ****ed up you think frowning on women violence is an insult :rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  11. Mr. Space City

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CXDJxriGtfM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CXDJxriGtfM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Maybe he can see if OJ's glove fits him?

;)

DD

13. DaDakota

That is almost totally the way I feel, I don't want a bad character guy to be the leader or alleged best player, that never ends well.

If your best players are not your hardest workers and demand the same of everyone else you get an underacheiving team.

In College the coach demands, in the NBA, players have to demand it of themselves or each other.

Melo....is trouble in that regard.

DD

14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's good. Like I said, I don't think on Kat in any kind of favorable light.

15. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Every top tier player comes with their own flaw. You will rarely find an infallible top tier player (like Tim Duncan).

Jordan had a gambling problem, Kobe and his rape case, Lebron and his drama. Our own Hakeem had an anger issue early on in his career before discovering his faith. Dennis Rodman would party every night, but grab 20 rebounds the next.

Nice guys finish last. Every player throws a cheap trick once in a while to get an advantage in games. Every player loses their head once in a while off court. Most of them don't affect their on court performance.

16. roslolian

roslolian Member

The gambling problem, drama and anger issues are all legal. The rape case and now inciting violence are not, which is why Kobe got sued and now Melo got a police report filed on his ass.

17. DaDakota

Anyone think the league will act on this?

DD

18. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

That screenshot she has on her front page is going to cost Melo money, that's for sure.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Would be too much to handle, LaLa and Melo being in the limelight.
    At least CleRenda was down to earth and could not help Mac back up.

20. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Seriously man, you are way WAY too much an apologist of people.

Don't be like Whoopie Goldberg taking up for all the celebrity scumbags like Mel Gibson and child molesting Roman Polanski.

Chicks like this is why i'tll be easier for government to pass laws for everyone to have GPS tracking bugs on them. Absolutely NO PRIVACY, no respect for personal space. Someone walking in on you while you're using the bathroom and taking a picture of you for the world to see isnt "exposing" anything. Its just intrusive, trashy, and stupid. Thats how she operates but even worse.