1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carmelo Anthony puts hit out on social media w**** via twitter

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rehabstudios, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

If they watch Fox News, probably?

2. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Never cared about having him on this team, but if so, so be it. I'd support him and excuse his behaivor as a stupid twenty+ year old.

But that is as far as I will go with him. To me this is his third strike:

Strike one: sucker punch and running backwards
    Strike two: no snitching
    Strike three: offering money to harm someone.

And just for grins, Strike four: for being a soft thug.

(god how I wish we weren't on his radar)

1 person likes this.
  3. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

She's been slapped. On more than one occasion.

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh9w2abjxJo0GVf4C0"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh9w2abjxJo0GVf4C0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh4h30MNi90834S4s"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh4h30MNi90834S4s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

I actually like this broad. She makes all these rappers that slept with her look so sad. It makes for hilarious entertainment.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Just sad that stuff like this gets noteriety when it should get jail time.

DD

5. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

Somebody must have put a hit out on DD before...lol

DD, don't be so naive man. Stuff like this happens all the time behind closed doors...except it's not a simple slap. It's more of a hit. And yes, you would think of the characters putting the hits out as upstanding citizens if you didn't know about these little things. Everyone has a dark side. Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, though a person may never actually perpetrate the action, people make threats. Surely, at some point in your life, you have threatened someone, no?

You are living in a dream world to think that Melo would not help this team. Open your eyes man!!

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

LOL! That dirty ***** getting smacked around like a tether ball.

Melo so crazy. I can't wait till he gets here and offers 5K to any rookie who lays out Dirk or Manu in a game.
    :p

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah it's much better to sell out your principles and root for a team of thugs and low lifes than to want good character guys on the team you root for.

After all it's not important if someone is a good person or not, it's much more important if they win at a sports game.

It's crazy that because people want Melo on this team they are so quick to rationalize away abhorrent behavior. If it was a player they didn't like doing it on the Rockets they would be slamming him for that player. If Melo were to get on the team and not perform they way they imagine, he would be a bad guy again who needed to be traded.

8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

All that stuff the girl did, is indeed bad, and the fact that she did shows how bad it is.

I don't know if it's any worse though than advocating woman beating and abusing women. That might actually be worse. You just showed you are as bad if not worse than that girl.

9. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

No matter what she has done, no woman deserve to be beat. If you look at it, all she did was sleep with famous people and talk about it. I blame the famous folks that actually sleep with her. What else do they expect from sleeping with a groupie? They should be glad all she's doing is exposing them and not giving them the aids or whatever. I mean, once you're famous, surely you can bag better looking broads than kat stacks.

10. RocketRaccoon

I can't believe some of the crap I'm reading here. One day you'll regret your flippant remarks and wished you held onto some aspect of your dwindling ethics.

Joking or not these words in your head will remain as a part of you. When you voice them they become part of your environment. When you put them on the net they become part of the world.

:(

11. Mr. Space City

this made me want melo on the rockets even more lolololololololol

no more charmin soft goody two shoes. we need edge.

12. RocketRaccoon

While I agree we can always use an extra edge, you, sir, just revealed your age, as most in this thread.

13. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Another strike against Carmelo, putting a stupid "hit" on a female.

If Kevin Martin were to put a hit on a social media w****, it would be on a man.

14. Mr. Space City

who cares. a w**** is a w**** and she gets treated like a w****.

lol @ people getting offended when someone disrespects a chick who disrespects heself.

15. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Edge isn't exactly the word to describe Melo. Moonwalker, Back tracking, ect. is more like it. Even T-Mac never backed down from a fight and stood up for his teammates multiple times.

16. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I'm with Sean Connery on this one.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tlTCu0wDczc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tlTCu0wDczc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

17. Mr. Space City

he's physical. i like that.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L7nhaJ-Cr4k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L7nhaJ-Cr4k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

18. RocketRaccoon

This must be a "six degrees of separation" thing because I don't see how this response of yours has anything to do with my response to your other post.

Unfortunately I can't laugh out load at you because your generation is going to rule one day and your "who cares" statment does nothing but make me cringe.

19. RocketRaccoon

I'll give you credit for this one. :grin: Very impressive defense on Kobe.

20. RocketRick

RocketRick Member

I will lol when you have a daughter and this happens to her.