1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carmelo Anthony puts hit out on social media w**** via twitter

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rehabstudios, Aug 29, 2010.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

2. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I see where you are heading with this. DD is a computer wiz. He is the one that hacked Melo's account in an elaborate attempt to smear his image. I read your book DD, I know what's going on now ;)

3. rhino17

rhino17 Member

LOL, believe what you want. One was during the heat of an NBA game, one was one the street. The only similarity is that neither were big deals, the difference was that one guy was arrested.....

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

Melo might as well admit he did it.

5. DaDakota

THAT...I would respect.

It is a true sign of character, or lack thereof, when people run from discretions.

DD

6. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Stop snitching.

7. roslolian

roslolian Member

LOL what are you talking about? If I put a bounty on your head and someone shoots you because of it I'm not culpable? :rolleyes:

Its the same thing when someone gets arrested for putting up FB messages calling for Obama to get burned at the stake. You can't instigate something and then not be responsible for it.

8. roslolian

roslolian Member

What makes you think Melo will be the difference maker? Has anything he's done made you think so? :rolleyes: Stacked team and WCF is all he can get...what makes him so special?

There are already a ton of articles that have studied melo's game and called him out as nothing special. Yes, he's a good player, but he's not the guy will get your team past the Durants and LBJs of the league. If all you want is a good not great player than just target Iggy. He'll probably be cheaper assets wise, and he's making less per year.

9. houston19519

houston19519 Member

Where are this articles? I'm not trying to talk crap, I really want to know where this articles are at.

10. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

why? she deserves it. yes stupid for his career, but i hope it scares her at least. and if it doesnt, someone should scare her, just briefly looking into what this girl does for a living made me sick. fking famous people and then exposing them, 1 that shows you are a major slut, and 2 it shows you dont have a lot of intelligence, it doesnt take a genious to realize they can make money off peoples secrets,just a psychotic, pathetic, pos, who can't find a real job, or real friends

and for the record THAT b**** IS UGLY

11. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

melos just doin the girl a favor trying to get someone to slap the ugly out of her

12. SynergySin

SynergySin Member

They have a lot of slappin' to do!

13. roslolian

roslolian Member

Here are some of them questioning Melo's value on the court. IMHO he's a lot like Iverson, complete with all the tats, the drama and the thug-related incidents. Unlike Iverson though, Melo is a punk and way too soft to take one for the team. Let's not forget that he was also the guy who socked a player when he wasn't looking then ran away.

http://blogs.westword.com/latestwor...errated_the_wins-produced_system_says_yes.php

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/insi...espn.go.com/nba/insider/news/story?id=5439653

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-berri/is-melo-max_b_676473.html

14. ThatsMeJV

ThatsMeJV Member

I don't know the whole story but from what I read melo was bein disrespected then it got to a whole new level when his wife got disrespected and he acted out in attempts to defend his wife... prob not quite the right way to go about it, but in the heat of the moment people say stupid crap. Don't see anyway how that affects his ability on the basketball court? If he'll pay someone 5k to slap somebody for direspecting his wife on twitter then look at it this way "imagine what he would do if you direspect his team on the court!"

15. davestrate

davestrate Member

Psycho LALA hacked it.....plus isnt that the excuse now for everyone taking stuff back???

16. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

17. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

I don't know, stick up for his teammates like a real man, like Sura, Francis, Alston, and Boki have been lauded for?

18. Mr Chuck Norris

19. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

And then the Chinese govt says....go to Rockets or we provide ip traces to US governments :p

20. DaDakota

Excuses are not relevent in matters of the law.

What he did here was flat out ignorant.

I understand him losing his cool, but he needs to own up and apologize.....

Pretending someone hacked his account is laughable...

Does he really believe that people are as dumb as he seems to be?

DD