1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carmelo Anthony puts hit out on social media w**** via twitter

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rehabstudios, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Karolik

Karolik Member

No he's not..He's 1 tier below.

2. roslolian

roslolian Member

Because putting a mark on people is a sign of maturity? :rolleyes:

This to me is a sign Melo hasn't really given up his thug/gangster roots. You can put putting a hit on someone on the same level as appearing on a don't snitch video. Man, he's already a grown-ass man by now. If he still doesn't know what's correct to put on twitter and what's not he's a ****ing hopeless idiot.

3. rcoleman15

rcoleman15 Contributing Member

Found this comment on this blog:

http://www.sportsgrid.com/media/carmelo-anthony-kat-stacks-twitter-hacked/

Some pretty good questions raised here.

4. roslolian

roslolian Member

Artest cost all of Donte Greene to get. If Hill was all it took to get Melo then sure, sign me up. Gutting your roster for him is another matter entirely.

5. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Then could you name the players in your top tier? It's your opinion and there is nothing wrong with that, I just cant think of anybody better then Melo. Besides the ones mentioned I don't know anybody I would put ahead of him to have the ball going into the 4 quarter down. (Maybe Durant.....maybe)

6. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Sounds to me like the chick needs slapping. What's the big deal here? No one can find the humor in this "story"? It's not like Carmelo went Micheal Corleone and ordered a Moe Green-type hit on the b****.

7. TheShooter

TheShooter Member

Seriously what the **** do you guys want as a player? A ''humble'' good player who plays 50 freaking games a year or a superstar as Melo even if he isn't really the ''humble'' or ''good guy''. Carmelo is a beast and I don't care if he shoots 43% from the field, he takes more shot so it's normal that his FG% is low. If you don't want Melo then what do you expect? Durant? Howard?
    Please don't be so selective. Carmelo is a top 5 NBA Player who lead his team to a NCAA championship as a freshman and made it to the NBA Western Conference finals. I pray Allah that Houston get him!

8. rcoleman15

Humor??? Exactly where is it?

What he did whether serious or not was just downright stupid and dangerous. He put a $5000 dollar bounty on a woman for her to be assaulted on a extremely dangerous venue. I mean the internet is chocked full of loonies and idiots who might just take him up on that offer and add in the piss poor state of the economy right now and there are also a lot of hard up and desperate people who might take him up on that offer as well.

Also if someone had taken him up on that offer whose to say things don't turn out a whole lot worse than assault because very fluid situations like that can tend to spiral out of control and a mind boggling rate and then where would everybody be.

Yes he was goaded into it by a very distasteful woman but his reaction to her and her statements was just about as piss poor and idiotically juvenile as possible.

#68 rcoleman15, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  9. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Please....

he can't be held accountable for idiots.

I find it hilarious that this is even an issue

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Are you ****ING serious?

He is the idiot here......he knew that she was an idiot.....he idiotically escalated the situation.

And, that is ILLEGAL to do....he can be charged with a crime if someone takes up his offer.

But hey, men of high character and class are doing this all the time, let's forgive Melo.....because he can score the basketball.

Better to enable people than it is to hold him accountable.

SHEESH...

DD

11. rcoleman15

When he offers a $5000 dollar payday to anyone out in the general public for a criminal activity yes he can. In most states he could be charged with attempted criminal conspiracy or criminal solicitation very easily.

#71 rcoleman15, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  12. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Its TWITTER, who gives a ****?

get over it

13. DaDakota

It's illegal and shows how much of an idiot the man is......and then the fact that he denies it later shows he is cowardly as well.....

Not a leader.......a guy who ducks and runs instead of standing up in the face of adversity is not who you want to lead the team.

DD

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I for one welcome Melo and his bountys to slap the **** out of fugly girls

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/3KaFg-_4pC4d9oY6-wtHQA"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/3KaFg-_4pC4d9oY6-wtHQA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  15. smasstastic

smasstastic Member

Melo continues his 'stop snitchin' campaign. Honestly what type of weak ass thug fights using tweets? I certainly don't like this aspect of melo

16. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I'm just glad you are not running the team, if you did, the Rockets would be full of nice guys leading the league in community service and finishing last in the standing every season.

Funny you should mention he is not a guy you want to lead a team considering he has taken his team farther than the Rockets have gone in 15 years

1 person likes this.
  17. DaDakota

Tell ya what, let's see if this team that we have assembled right now finishes last, since that is exactly what we have now.

DD

18. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

The sheesh bomb has been dropped. Wrap it up, guys. It's done. Nothing else to see here.

19. rhino17

rhino17 Member

1 person likes this.
  20. Outlier

Outlier Member

DD is going way overboard with the Melo hate... damn. How can one be so bias? Almost like he wants to kill Melo...