1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carmelo Anthony puts hit out on social media w**** via twitter

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rehabstudios, Aug 29, 2010.

1. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Morey won't care about that LOL.

That's great news for us, less teams will be after him.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Yes he will care......because Les and the Rockets want to sell tickets...he will most definitly CARE.....

And Melo will probably be suspended for a time over this......

Gosh, he better call in World Wide Wes and get to repairing his image...AGAIN !

Forget Melo, he is not coming here.

DD

3. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Melo is coming here baby! Jump on the bandwagon now while you still can!

;)

Melo will take us to the promise land!

4. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

DM traded for Artest. Nuff said. Plus, we will sell a boatload of season tickets if we acquire Melo.

You have issues with everyone. This is the NBA. Get used to it, dude.

And my God. I would slap that b Kat Stacks for free for Melo. What an annoying POS.

5. Shaud

Shaud Member

Lol this has to be a joke. There are gold diggers everywhere.

Gold digging women is probably not on his list of reasons to go to a team and to think so is just silly.

6. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

You are crazy if you think a team with Carmelo, Yao, Brooks/Martin won't sell tickets. BTW, I think people get too caught up in what these athletes do in their personal lives. We should be more interested in what they will do for us on the court. We get it you don't like Melo.

1 person likes this.
  7. sammy

DD is content with mediocrity.

1 person likes this.
  8. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

DD,

You know darn well that Rick works well with previously disgruntled, "troubled" players. He kept Ron Artest in check and even had him as a leader during parts of the season.

Now with your Melo "predictions," don't be so sure. Don't flip-flop just yet. This "mistake" on Melo's part doesn't mean that DM isn't going to try and trade for him in a three-team trade.

9. DaDakota

What?

They liked Ron Artest so much that they let him go....which then had Morey saying this offseason that after last year, they are adding "Character" as stuff they are valuing highly.

Please do not compare a 1 year rental, when they are taking a shot to signing a guy to a 3 year max extension.

They are not even REMOTELY comparible.

Just say "NO" to Melo !!

DD

10. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

This current roster will not take us to the Finals!

We need a player of Melo's caliber to take us there. It would be fine by me if we have to lose Brooks or Martin to do so.

11. sammy

The Rockets didn't have a say. He bolted for the Lakers.

And you're right. One is a bona fide superstar on his way to the HOF and the other made the all-star team like once.

12. MemphisX

MemphisX Contributing Member

LMAO...he is in China dumas. Which state has jurisdiction there? She might be able to sue him but she has been slapped up so much on video, she going to have a hard time proving Melo's offer was the reason. Plus she ain't coming off as a sympathetic character in court.

He should have just done like Young Money and put the all girl goon squad on her.

13. Shaud

Shaud Member

Well a big reason he bolted was because the Rockets offered him a contract they knew he wouldn't accept.

14. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

There's ALREADY video of this Kat Stacks getting slapped from 3 months ago. (I'd post it but I know the morality police will come out on full force).

Carmelo might actually be late to the game more than anything. Carmelo should not have made it public in the way he did but I'm serious, Carmelo is probably the 800th person wanting to do it, only he said it out loud. This girl really is a worthless trollop who has it coming to her.

She's publicly disgracing everyone's name that she comes across in the sleaziest kiss and tell manner imaginable. She deserves to have her name publicly disgraced the same way. I'm not taking up for Carmelo he shoulda showed restraint, but I bet that was his line of thinking. Trying to protect other people from this out of control slut. Its a public scandal, but I'm willing to bet all the people close to him are telling him thanks.

15. rcoleman15

rcoleman15 Contributing Member

Actually he could face charges regardless of whether he is in China or not.

When it comes to the internet your absolute location doesn't always determine jurisdiction. A good deal of the time jurisdiction is determined by where the company and/or the servers they are using that you are in turn using are located. As it is Twitter has offices and servers located in California, Texas, and Massachusetts.

As it is he could face charges if it is found that he made these threats.

16. jeffvangundy

jeffvangundy Member

http://www.mwza.com/carmelo-anthony-twitter-hacked-kat-stacks-threat/

Carmelo Anthony Twitter Hacked: Kat Stacks Threat ā€“

Last night NBA star Carmello Anthony reportedly sent a number of Tweets threatening Kat Stacks from his Twitter account. The story was covered by various news outlets, and some had speculated that Anthony may have been romantically involved with Kat Stacks at some point. Now, Anthony is saying that he did not send the Tweets and that they were the result of a security breach with his Twitter account.
    ā€œIā€™m back on! My account was hacked. Thanks twitter for getting me str8,ā€ Anthony Tweeted once he had regained control of his account.
    It is interesting that the hacker decided to target Kat Stacks. She has famously exposed a number of individuals in the rap industry, claiming that they had cheated on their wives with her. She became an Internet celebrity overnight, and is commonly a trending topic on Twitter.

17. DaDakota

What?

They only offered Ron Artest a ONE year deal......ONE !

That is not exactly wanting him back, now is it?

Melo is not a superstar, well, he might be to you...but your standards are lower than mine if you think that.

DD

18. DaDakota

Melo is a US citizen, he is culpuble for his actions.

Let's see what Stern does here......but the "My twitter was hacked" bit is funny....especially when the pic was posted in his private account, was that hacked too?

;)

DD

19. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

That's just silly to think he's not. He's in the same tier as Kobe, Lebron, and Wade.

20. DaDakota

No he isn't......IMO he is a tier or two below that.

DD