1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carmelo Anthony puts hit out on social media w**** via twitter

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rehabstudios, Aug 29, 2010.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Make all the silly images you want, but you always be on the wrong side when you approve or advocate assaulting and abusing women.

No matter what happens in this thread or any other thread, I didn't claim I would hit a woman. Why don't you learn to be a man, and not weak willed, little internet bully threatening to beat up women.

2. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I've never called her an ordinary woman, and stated multiple times in this thread she sounds like low-life who I have nothing favorable to say about.

However, because she has sex with grown men who are willing to have sex with her, and is a loud mouth, and classless doesn't mean it's OK to assault and beat her.

Better to just expose her for what she is, rather than expose one's self as something worse which is a woman beater.

3. RickRock713

RickRock713 Member

Who threatening to beat up women?

All i said i would backhand that one girl in particular. She's a nasty ass skank who wants someone to slap her. Have you seen everything she is doing? Im surprised she hasn't gotten a really bad beating or worse by now.

aint like i'll ever get the chance to slap her ass anyways.. you over-sensitive ass joto.

I wouldn't beat up your mom or sister or any woman. I am a man.

Your just a sensitive guy with sensitive feelings. Now go listen to your lady gaga c.d. and think about how faggy your sounding. JOTO

..oh captain save a hoe ass joto.

4. mickey_angelo

mickey_angelo Member

Unless I'm mistaken, Melo did not specify it had to be a man who slapped her around so all this indignation of men hitting women is slightly off base. That is unless you are responding to the posters who said they would slap her instead of Melo's tweet.

5. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Its not THAT bad. I'm mostly pissed at my job for taking away Clutchfans use during work :eek: (assholes)

I'll have to admit I got a little fooled by Carmelo, not so much by his attitude but with his on-court intentions.

Remember Kenny Smith the beginning of the season trying to be prophetic, proclaiming this will be Carmelo's year and "Carmelo Anthony will win MVP". Then the media took off with that idea and it made people view Carmelo in a different light.

At the end, it looks like the same Carmelo "Whatever Lebron gets I wanna get TOO" approach trying to get himself into a similar superteam situation.

6. da_juice

da_juice Member

Melo doesn't seem to care too much about his self image. This is the same moron who was in that Stop Snitchin' DVD after the Olympics, where he talked about lynching Larry Brown and throwing his bronze medal in the ocean.

7. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

No, you have would-be internet "tough" guys saying they would slap the girl. Though a guy paying someone to slap a woman really isn't any better.

8. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

hahahaha. You said that you would hit her.

What's funny, and shows exactly the type of person you are is that for some reason it's worse than being someone who sticks up for a "ho"(I've never had one nice thing to say about her) than someone who claims to want to hit her.

Your comments about me couldn't be further from the reality, but that doesn't even matter. What does matter is that you've displayed your misguided priorities, and lack of honor.

Have fun

9. RickRock713

RickRock713 Member

[​IMG]

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You sir have totally zeroed in on the women and abuse tag. Fact is Twitter is not legit and cannot be taken seriously. People are doing all kind of stuff there. Melo showed he cannot keep his cool. Plain stupid. Well, there is a difference whether he would do it IRL.
    This public figure KS I don't really know about but I know Carmelo. I don't think Carmelo, the gold medalist, is a thug in that sense. I just think he is bored during off season, he should go back to work once the season starts.

11. roslolian

roslolian Member

He sent out a hit online and offered money if the other guy posted proof. If somebody comes up to KS, hits her on the head with a bat than took a picture, would it be ok if Melo says he was just playing and twitter isn't real? :rolleyes:

Twitter is real. You send it out to real people, and it can have ramifications in real life. LOL this isn't WOW.

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

how do logistics work then? How does the hitman gets his 'reward'? In public? I doubt.
    FYI in WOW you can trade in real money for virtual one.
    I said it was a stupid comment and move but I won't believe it was 100 percent serious.

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

In those previous videos you could see KS clubbed like baby seals already. totally free of charge.

14. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

I'll slap that b**** for some pancakes right now.

15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I know this will never happen to me
    [​IMG]

16. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I can only go by what people say, whether it's RickRock or anyone else. If they wouldn't actually act like the lowlifes they pretend to be on line, is good for them, but that's not what we deal with on BBS.

17. Mr. Space City

happened to earl watson :grin:

18. RocketRick

RocketRick Member

Do you cut my lawn? I am firing you today.

19. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

Don't you live in a trailer park? Ain't much to your lawn then is there you bigotted b****?

20. RocketRick

RocketRick Member

Be looking for your rookie status soon buddy.