1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

car audio

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by red, May 6, 2003.

Tags:
  1. red

red Contributing Member

2. tolne57

tolne57 Contributing Member

What kind of car do you have? I have an 12" Image dynamic and a SoundStream amp that I am willing to part with cheap. It is currently in a custom box built for a 96 Chevy Blazer. I haven't reinstalled it since I got my new car and it's just been sitting around my room. You'll probably have to spend a few bucks to get another box for it.

It isn't ghetto loud, but instead provides nice tight bass. It isn't bootleg either, I have the papers to prove I didn't lift it.

3. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

I'd always visit Crutchfield....at least for info.

Then you can use something like yahoo shopping or nextag.com to get the best prices.

4. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

When I was in high school, there was this kid that had a Honda Civic with 4 12 inch subs (I forgot what brand, but it was a good one...) in this box he had made just for his car with like a 2500 watt amp on it. When he turned that thing on and put one of those bass testing CDs in, it sounded like an airplane landing...

It was quite scary...

5. red

red Contributing Member

tolne57

i drive a passat and i live in seattle so i doubt i want to pay shipping on it. im looking for a couple of 10s and a good amp.

is that best buy deal any good?