1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Canon T1i with lens and Canon PIXMA PRO-100

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by joeyyungrocks, Jul 16, 2013.

Tags:
  1. joeyyungrocks

joeyyungrocks Member

I have 2 items I want to sell. Let me know if you have any questions

1) I have a Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens

I have the charger, 2 batteries, and also the instructions manual for it and also the strap.

I want to sell this for 350 OBO.

2) Canon PIXMA PRO-100 professional print printer

50 pages of Canon Semi gloss photo paper. (Canon Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss 13" x 19" (50 Sheets) (SG-201 13X19))

I want to sell this for 220 OBO

2. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Did you sell the camera yet?

3. bladeage

Hey where can I contact you about the camera?!

4. joeyyungrocks

joeyyungrocks Member

Sorry I went out of town im back now. I sent you a message with my phone number text me whatever questions u have.

5. bladeage

Hey sorry I didn't respond. I actually found a T3i for $300, so I got that instead. Good luck with the sale.

6. The Bird

The Bird Member

Hey, I might be interested can you shoot me an email or message?