1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Lil Pun, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Will anybody else be getting this game next week? I'm going to get it but it honestly may be my last COD. I loved MW3 but Black Ops II was a serious let down, so much so that I played it 3-4 days and then half.com it went. I'm thinking that there are others who feel similarly, I haven't heard near as much fanfare for this COD. In fact, if it weren't for constant commercials I probably wouldn't know anything about it.

What do others think?

2. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

I'm too busy with GTA and I've had COD fatigue for awhile. Same with Assassin's Creed, which I won't be getting either.

3. AFS

AFS Member

The CODs from Infinity Ward are usually pretty good. I'll probably get this game over Winter Break.

4. Zackery

Zackery Member

MW3 was my first COD game that I played. Black Ops 2 is my seconds. I vastly enjoy playing Black Ops 2 over MW3. The Multiplayer is so much more balanced.

And yes I am planning to buy Ghosts maybe in about a month from Fry's or Amazon for a small discount.

5. VBG

VBG Member

I took a break from Call of Duty after Black Ops. Thinking about getting Ghosts though

6. OldfanofTmac

OldfanofTmac Member

Have it on pre order for the PS4. Im going to watch gameplay vids / impressions on the game between the current gen launch and next gen launch (10 days) . if it gets negative feedback by the majority of people, i will switch my pre order to killzone.

7. New Generation

This is the torn up, shattered remains of Infinity Ward. If you're looking for the creators of Cod4, MW, and MW2, you better look toward Respawn Entertainment.

8. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I'm playing black ops 2 everyday.

9. rhino17

rhino17 Member

If I get it, it won't be til January or February. Black Ops 2 was unplayable, it sucked soon bad. Makes me hesitant to get another, but I guess this one is infinity ward so it's typically better. Nazi zombies has to be the crappiest, gimmicky thing in video games btw

10. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

I'm actually done with CoD. Will be switching to either battlefield, kill zone, titanfall (if I get xbone), etc. Getting tired of they're crap mainly because blops 2 was a huge letdown compared to the first which I actually liked.

You can diss black ops 2's Nazi zombies because that sucks so much, but WaW or black ops zombies because those were good. I mean who doesn't like zombie survival?

Grief didn't live up to my expectations and they ruined what could have been a good idea, trazit was a good idea, but the flying babies and lava really made it annoying, and the survival maps were just one small area... It's so dumb... Didn't even want to make me buy the dlc. Though I must admit, I tried the prison map at a friends and I actually like that one, but not enough to make me buy it. Treyarc needs to get their **** together because they're Sucking...

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Battlefield 4 is the way to go

12. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

MW2 was so much fun. Haven't really enjoyed the rest as much since then. I've been occupied with 2k and GTA so I probably won't be grabbing it unless it gets some thumbs up from people

13. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

I got tired of playing GTA online so I've been playing MW2 and COD4 until ghost comes out

14. The Stig

The Stig Member

COD = Same S*** Different Story

It's fun to play but unless a lot my friends get it, I probably won't.

15. TexasTofu

TexasTofu Member

black ops 2 zombie mode was trash.

16. UND3RxOATH

UND3RxOATH Member

Will be getting this no matter what. Will then upgrade to Xbox One version upon release. My body is ready.

17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hl-VV9loYLw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can't do about 90% of what is in that trailer in COD.

18. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Aliens in place of zombies in this game.

I could play Kino Der Totten everyday for the rest of my life and not be bored with it :)

19. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Can you give a few examples?

Is the Battlefield series gaining momentum on the COD series as far as players and such?

20. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

I play MW2 all the time. Nothing compares