1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[CainTruth.com] Herman Cain innocent of sexual advances

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

http://www.caintruth.com/2011/11/investigator-herman-cain-innocent-of-sexual-advances/
    ****ing Yeah! Who knows about truth better than private investigators? It's science!

2. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wXLmP4phO3Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  3. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

This PI is obviously on to something:

If Herman Cain encountered on average 10 women per day, and Herman Cain is 65 years old, Herman Cain has theoretically encountered 237,250 women in his life.

If Herman Cain only sexually harassed 5 women, then he has only sexually harassed 0.0021% of the women he has encountered, which is nearly zero.

Even Herman Cain admitted that there are thousands of women he has not sexually harassed...

I believe him.

4. Prince

Prince Member

Waiting on Monica to make a case...

5. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Hey, Sandusky only raped .001% of the boys he met in his life.

6. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

It's not a lie if you believe it Jerry.

7. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Whatever the truth is, I don't really want someone who has multiple women making these kinds of allegations against him as my next president....especially when one or more go public with it. So, it worked.

I don't believe there is any chance he will be next president now.

8. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

If you have anything in your closet, you should not be running for president. There is no way you can hide anything once you are even remotely close to the presidency.

9. Dubious

AS IF

[​IMG]

10. Rashmon

So you get the point...

Facts are simple and facts are straight
    Facts are lazy and facts are late
    Facts all come with points of view
    Facts don't do what i want them to
    Facts just twist the truth around
    Facts are living turned inside out
    Facts are getting the best of them

11. rcoleman15

rcoleman15 Contributing Member

Here is the original article from "CBS 46 in Atlanta" that is being sourced in that Cain link.

Link to article:
    http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/16002149/investigator-herman-cain-innocent-of-sexual-advances

Link to video:
    http://www.cbsatlanta.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=6436372

12. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Speaking of "truth," Herman Cain has now busted a long-held myth about women:

http://www.salon.com/2011/11/11/herman_cains_gender_gap/

Contrary to popular belief, you can indeed go back.

13. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That is another thing that is wrong with our politics. I don't think we can or should expect only Puritans to run for office. We all have things that we aren't proud of and I am not sure its a good thing that people running for president should be expected to have everything about them aired in public.

Consider do if given the environment we have now could JFK, womanizer and addicted to pain killers, be elected or Lincoln, chronicly depressed?

I'm not saying this to defend Herman Cain, frankly whether he did or did not isn't the primary factor in whether I would vote for him, but just saying in general.

14. babyicedog

babyicedog Member

Cain just flat-out bothers me, like Gingrich. They have contempt for those around them and have hot tempers. I don't want someone with that kind of temperament in the White House (now, I think Bush had a temper, but he hid it in public- if these guys act like this in public, imagine them when no cameras are around). Plus, Cain does not seem to have a good grasp of issues. I could care less about the harassment, to a point. If it's not proven, then you can't hold him liable for it.

15. Dubious

What's the clinical percentage of women presenting traits of masochism?

16. FV Santiago

FV Santiago Member

Here's the best way for Cain to rebut these allegations:

1. Create a website called FightTheSmears.com
    2. Get your buddies at Snopes and Fact Check to write things favorable to your case
    3. Get your buddies in the media to commit to not bringing up the issue -- like a Journolist thing
    4. Distract, Intimidate and Marginalize anyone who brings up the issue. Call them names, bring up sidebar issues when they attack you, and paint them as lunatics.

It's worked for Barry Soetoro for all these years, the man who is living a total lie.

17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

birther sighting :grin:

18. Rashmon

[​IMG]

19. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Cain hires the same lawyer that defended Richard Jewel from defamation, and these women all get quiet all of a sudden and decide not to do any more talking.

Funny how all these sexual harassment claims come from Chicago, even though Cain has never lived there.

It's not like Chicago is known for that sort of thing...

20. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Deep dish pizza or black politicans? Cause otherwise this post doesn't make sense.