1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Boycott Advertisers on CSN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cml750, Nov 3, 2012.

1. cml750

cml750 Member

Everyone needs to call and boycott the advertisers on CSN Houston. Let them know that their advertising is not reaching all the fans it could or should be reaching. Let them know you will not buy their product as long as they advertise on CSN and CSN will not make a deal with DTV, DISH, Time Warner, etc..... If we can a get at least a few of them to stop advertising or to at least question CSN why the advertising they are paying for is not reaching everyone it could we may be able to help push this crappy situation along.

I made at least a partial list list of some of the companies that were advertising during the broadcast as I watched it thrrough a crummy internet feed......

(There may be more but I was on call and had to field a few calls from work and couldn't pay close attention to my computer for a few short stretches)

Whataburger
    KFC
    Dewars White Label Scotch
    Sonic
    Lexus
    Subway
    Toyota
    Budweiser
    Sony
    Jack in the Box
    Volvo
    Sportsclips
    Progressive Insurance
    Jack Daniels

2. TriCkz

TriCkz Member

ibtl..................................

3. MghtyPtrck

MghtyPtrck Member

seriously?

these threads need to stop because 1. NO, people won't... 2. It would take over a season of boycotting for Comcast and sponsers to even reconsider...

bite the bullet man...

4. cml750

cml750 Member

I live in the Golden Triangle. We do not have Comcast cable here. Apparently the League Pass is blacked out so I have no way of "biting the bullet".

5. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

ATT uverse LOL.

6. cml750

cml750 Member

Can you get it through ATT? We don't have that here either. Why we are blacked out when we are 90 - 100 miles from Houston is beyond me.

7. MghtyPtrck

MghtyPtrck Member

just stream it online... crappy yes but it's better than nothing...

8. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

I cannot boycott those advertisers. Whataburger, Budweiser, Jack Daniels, Jack in the Box, no way I can boycott those things.

9. RocketRedd45

RocketRedd45 Member

Yeah I'll boycott Lexus... cause I'm poor

10. zoork34

zoork34 Contributing Member

No, you cannot get it on ATT UVerse. I HATE comcast so I dont want to switch. Such a stupid situation. Makes you lose faith (if you had any) in the common sense of corporate business people.

11. cml750

cml750 Member

That is what I have been doing. They really need to get this thing resolved. I thought it wouldn't take too long and then I saw Portland has been stuck in the same situation for 6 "bleeping" years. Somehow I doubt anything gets solved.