1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Value Seats in the Toyota Center

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ubiquitin, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Member
    Supporting Member

Sideline tickets are ridiculous. What is the best view for $100-$150 per ticket?

2. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Member

last year I was getting section 117 for about $95-$110 ..depending on the game. But on club we were getting no more than $130 a seat in section 118 or 119. We just had to wait till last minute on stub hub. And that included a parking pass too for the club seats. I would avoid flash though; seats are higher that sellers can bid on their own auctions thus creating a fake reserve price or floor.

The Monday-wed games usually priced lower than the Thursday game. Weekends priced the highest.

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Ticket prices in general a over-priced. That's why it's never full.

4. NotChandlerParsons

Occasionally, and its getting rarer, clutchfans has a deal where you can sit over the player entrance for like $60.

5. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I went to 2 of the playoff games and sat in section 112 row 1 and it was awesome... the first row on the upper level is the best value in my opinion you get a great view of the game and you dont have to worry about having someone in front of you.

6. Harden2Dwight

Harden2Dwight Member

for 59 bucks you can sit behind the goal.

7. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Member
    Supporting Member

I've sat behind the goal but those seats are pretty terrible.

8. Harden2Dwight

Harden2Dwight Member

Not really. Personally, even seat in TC is a good seat. Especially compared to Minute Maid park.

9. ptealixpaint

ptealixpaint Member

We have upper level sideline and they are pretty reasonably priced, good view of the court if you have good vision.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Wait until an hour or so before the game, buy them from Stub Hub or Flash Seats, I forget which, you can get great, great seats under $80. In my case I usually had to pick them up at a random building downtown but so worth it.

11. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Member

we did that last year. random building parking sucks. try to get the flash seats ones if possible. stub hub doesn't have a lot of flash seats though