1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beard and TY already going hard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketseagles07, Sep 6, 2015.

1. cdrive

cdrive Member

All
    Day
    I
    Dream
    About
    Sex

Perfect shoe deal for The Bearded One...

2. malakas

malakas Member

exactly. This is not mature. Do you think these people are able to maintain healthy relationships in their lives? And anyway in the end..is that the typical lifestyle of a 26 year old? No. Most 26 year olds don't party that hard. It has NOTHING to do with age. Age it's only a lame excuse.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

And folks wonder why some athletes are broke after they are out of the league in 5 years.

Sigh.

DD

4. Icehouse

Icehouse Member

Yes. They just aren't married. You can be mature without being married or having a family.

5. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Ya, but strippers are getting rich!

6. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Member

I'm just glad that they had a driver. Maybe Harden is being a good influence on Lawson.

7. marky :)

marky :) Member

The assumptions and conclusion jumping is ridiculous lol.

8. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

James is doing it right.

Divorce cost Jordan half a billion dollars.

9. malakas

malakas Member

Our definitions of maturity are very different then. Someone regardless of age or marriage who goes to strip club after strip club every night is not mature in my book. Doesn't matter if he is a stock broker a succesfull businessman or whatever.

10. MistaK

MistaK Member

Lol now we're already talking about possible hardships James will be facing post nba, because he goes to strip clubs?! :grin: this thread is hilarious....gotta luv the offseason

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Is anyone saying James goes out "every single night out and party in multiple strip clubs" who has any credibility? From what I can tell, Harden is working out and working on his game during the off-season. If he's enjoying himself and his new found celebrity, so what? As long as he's getting in the work, I really don't care. Heck, it's no secret that RudyT and Murph (roomies on away games) enjoyed drinking after games while they were playing together, and it didn't appear to impact their play. As for Lawson, what happens to him is on him. Having said that, if any of the guys on the Rockets are drinking with him, I'd be shocked. Ty is too important to take chances with. You can go to strip clubs and hustle waitresses without drinking, by the way. I've seen it done. The typical patron does drink, however. I'll grant you that. :)-

12. malakas

malakas Member

I personally don't care what Harden does at nights in his personal time one bit.
    He's one of my favourite current players but I have long separated one guys game from his personal life.
    It's obvious he's a hard worker , it shows in the court and in his development and anyone doubting this should rewatch all the games from the past season.

However the excuse " oh he's only 26 it's normal that he does these things" is lame. Because people at that age dont' typically behave like that, and Harden wont' magically after a few months proclaim " I'm too old for this because I am 28" and stop. It has nothing to do with ones age.

13. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I'm pretty sure that just means Jordan was doing it wrong.

14. marky :)

marky :) Member

There was nothing in your life that you liked to do but when you got older decided it was time to stop because you had gotten older?

15. bmd

bmd Member

With athletes it is pretty common.

16. malakas

malakas Member

Haven't we all? By 26 someone has reached a level of brain maturity that some habits are here to likely stay. Really..James Harden is a normal person like all of us.
    He's not a teenager or at college. He's freaking 26. If your 26 year old friend did this you would say it's ok because you are young and when you reach 28 or 30 you will stop all your habits? No. Age at this point hardly matters.
    26 is a grown ass man. It's not a little kid!

As long as it doesn't affect him in the court it shouldn't matter to us, the fans. What we should be more concerned about is recovery from partying that we all know gets harder with age. But so far he seems to be doing well.
    All the other are moral judging.
    But I think it's' naive to expect your sport idol to be also a life idol. That's not their job.

17. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Who said anything about gay?..... you're insinuations are ridiculous. :rolleyes:

18. rolyat93

rolyat93 Member

RIP topic. Will rep when not on mobile.

19. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Some of you are drama queen babies. Who gives a **** what Harden does in his free time as long as he brings it on game day? As long as he doesn't break any laws and performs, I don't care at all who he screws and how often or late he parties.

1 person likes this.
  20. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Yeah, don't get married.

Wear protection.

Don't do drugs.

Seems like Harden has all those things covered.