1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bash Malone Here!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Dec 10, 2000.

1. heypartner

heypartner Member

You know we haven't played Utah, yet. But that doesn't mean we can't bash Malone. Especially when he makes it so easy for us.

huh? I wonder if that quote makes sense to Shaq.

--------------
    Jonathan Feigen must have hated his job this week having to write a tribute article to Malone being a great scorer. OK,,,you got that out of the way. You don't have to do that again Feigan; Malone won't pass Jabbar.

------------------
    "I'm not going to censor myself or my opinions because some are sensitive...fire away!"
    --Jeff 12/7/00

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

In reading the article the key word appears to be "Damn". What it appears he is saying is that he was determined to "do something about this", rather than being panicky.

Regardless of Malone's persona he is a great player who has played at a high and consistent level for a number of years.

He is very dirty (as Feigan points out). For comparison, a number of Rocket fans probably used to hate Barkley UNTIL he became a Rocket.

------------------

3. TB3

TB3 Member

Rocket fans did used to hate Barkley before he became a Rocket, but that was because of Barkley's mouth. Malone deserved to be hated for a completely different reason.

Malone and Stockton are cheapshot artists, floppers, whiners, and also rans.

Watch Malone go for a layup and twist his body to plant his knee into the chest of the defender.

Watch Malone, one of the strongest athletes in the world, fly backwards when he is barely hit by a post player.

Watch Stockton and Malone grab jerseys at opportune times, berate officials when they don't get their way, and throw elbows at every chance the referee might not have a view of the play.

Michael Jordan, Hakeem, Magic, Bird, and Jabbar did not need to use these tactics to win because they were true champions.

The floppers of this league (Stockton, Malone, and Reggie Miller) will never win a championship because when game 7 is on the line, the refs won't allow themselves to be manipulated. Championship players rely solely on their skill to win, and Stockton and Malone have not yet, and in my opinion never will, be able to get the job done.

When these cheapshot artists retire without a ring, Malone/Stockton haters will have a big smile on their faces because JUSTICE will have been served.

------------------

4. beauford

beauford Member

amen brother

------------------

5. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Member

Yeah Karla, play right or go home [​IMG]

------------------
    When we tire of well-worn ways, we seek for new. This restless craving in the souls of men spurs them to climb, and to seek the mountain view.
    -- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

6. COACH SAMPSON

COACH SAMPSON Member

TB3- It is very ignornant to compare Dirtbag scum artists like that to the ultimate pro Reggie Miller. Miller doesent flop he just is not a strong guy for his size when people hit him he really does fly. It may look like an act but the guy is railthin and easily shoved for posistion. That being said you say Micheal Jordan and the refs how he was a true champion and that is joke. Your talking about a guy like MJ who received the most lopsided calls in NBA history bar none. Jordan the epitomy of cheating and to think otherwise is foolish. Jordans last play was the most obvious foul ever and the refs didnt call, that was just iceing on the cake on how the refs won games for Air Jordan.

------------------

7. wong

wong Member

Reggie Miller doesn't flop? That's the funniest thing I've heard all year. Do you forget his pantented baseline drives where he bounces off the defenders chest and flails out of bounds while heaving up a prayer, because he can't get around the defender?

------------------

8. Baqui99

Baqui99 Member

Sure Malone is the biggest flopper in NBA history, but we're also forgetting another one of his patented moves: Kicking his leg out when shooting a jumper to go to the line. That has got to be the cheapest move I've ever seen.

------------------
    "Oh No..."
    -Bill Walton in 97 just before Stockton's buzzer beater

9. finalsbound

finalsbound Member

Exactly what I was thinking, Baqui. Don't forget Vlade, either.

------------------
    The best is yet to come.
    Go Rockets!

10. thefranchise3

thefranchise3 Member

Heypartner, I've been at the CC.net BBS Forum for a few hours and it seems like it's the heypartner message board. YOU KEEP MAKING NEW THREADS!

------------------
    MOVE FRANCHISE TO SG AND MOBLEY TO PG!

11. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

I hate Malone, its a plain message but still true. [​IMG]

------------------
    Ceo of the Walt Williams fan club. Web site coming soon

atheistalliance.org

12. TheFreak

TheFreak Member

Nothing Malone or Stockton do is illegal. Direct your hatred towards NBA referees, not the guys who merely play within the guidelines laid out by these refs and the NBA.

Yeah, Jordan and Hakeem never travelled. Magic and Bird were also both master manipulators of NBA referees. Do you consider faking someone into the air and then deliberately jumping into them to draw a foul to also be unethical?

A move Reggie Miller has also perfected.

13. playahata

playahata Member

I hate the mailman. I always have because he is a motherf**ker. He is dirty as hell, but that said the majority of my haterd lies in the fact that he's a badass who plays for th Jazz. He has been consistnetly dominant for about 15 years. Don't be surprised if he keeps hitting those damn jumpers for 10 more years. He's in better shape than most 25 yr. olds. I'll keep hating him until he's 50 and still banging that damn jumper

------------------

14. Frank Black

Frank Black Member

Well said TB3. I'll be glad to see John & Karl retire ringless!

------------------
    www.dsscake.com

15. heypartner

heypartner Member

thefranchise3,

we are not just one person. heypartner is a consortium of multiple personalities. You should see us together for a "hey partner" greeting fest and circle jerk. It is natural for us to require more postings. besides, don't you like our Flash contributions.

<a href="http://bbs.clutchcity.net/ubb/Forum3/HTML/009854.html">This ones for you franchise</a>

16. Admore

Admore Member

Why sure, I'm always happy to bash Malone. I can't imagine anyplace in the world where I could knock down Karl Malone with a little pinky, except a basketball court. What I don't understand is why Malone never seems to get any retaliation? I know he's big and intimidating, but no more so than say, Chris Webber or Shaq. Anyone could poke him in the eye really hard, while "going for a block". Anyway, everytime I think of Stocktontomalone retiring ringless it brings a special jazzy smile to my face. John Stockton deserves the world's most painful wedgie, imagine it with those "cruising" shorts he wears...

------------------

17. Digaida

Digaida Member

*THEFREAK*
    Throwing elbows, getting cheapshots in during picks, and the many other physically illegal things Malone and Stockton do are indeed ILLEGAL, if the refs saw these happening it would be automatic foul and in many cases technical...it's simply amasing refs almost never see it...

Coming from the view of being a Jazz, Malone, and Stockton hater, your post TB3 was pure beauty, brought anger filled tears of hatred to my eyes....what a euphoric thought, Malone and Stockton with no rings....

The elbows, the cheapshots, the dirty plays as stated before are the main reasons for the hate I have for Malone, Stockton....that hate should be directed to the ones putting out that ora....Karma will bite you on the ass and it sure has for Malone and Stockton...

Wow I feel 5 years younger, what a great thread [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------

[This message has been edited by Digaida (edited December 11, 2000).]