1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bandwagon Fans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by koby1868, Nov 12, 2010.

Tags:
  1. koby1868

koby1868 Member

I'm newer to ClutchFans than most people but reading everyone's posts leading up to the season there wasn't a negative person on here. Now after the start to the season everyone is ready to jump ship. This is just rediculous, If you were a true fan you'd stand by your team. We can beat any team in this league, it's not that we don't have the talent. I think it has a lot to do with poor coaching decisions late in the game, that will change as the season progresses. I just feel that it's time for all you people that have nothing but negative things to say about the Rockets to do something else with your time. I love the Rockets and I'm sure everyone else who really does is tired of hearing everyone b**** all day. It's a win tonight, for sure.

Go Rockets
    -Koby

2. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

NOONE IS JUMPING SHIP, it's more the case of team underachiving. Stop with the hollier then thou attitude. Some of us have been fans of this team well over a decade now and arent " bandwagon fans "

3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

You gotta face the truth though, our defense is one of the worst in the NBA and we're undersized. You don't win games without stopping your opponent.
    It's not that people here are hatin on the team for no reason, the majority just realized you can't make a deep playoff-run with b class-talent, without stars/ hustle players.

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

Vat is you talkin about villis?

We're in great shape.

5. koby1868

koby1868 Member

People aren't "jumping ship"? Posts like Face it, we suck. AB posts ripping him apart. Demanding JVG to be rehired, trade for this guy, trade for that guy. Of course there are things that the team can improve on but we aren't being blown out, we just haven't closed out a game yet. I don't think we have a team of underachievers at all, I just think they're off to a slow start with a lot of pressure based on that record. Once the Rockets just play their game, we'll get back to winning. If you don't think that people are hating simply based on the record you're wrong because they are.

6. koby1868

koby1868 Member

B-class talent? This is what I'm talking about.

7. koby1868

koby1868 Member

Maybe you aren't who i'm talking about then...

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Give me one legit all-star/ allrounder we have....Yea.

9. koby1868

koby1868 Member

Kevin Martin.

10. koby1868

koby1868 Member

I'll do you one better. Luis Scola. Where's you're arguement on that? Numbers don't lie

11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

He can score yea, but he's garbage on defense, career-averages 3.6reb and 1.9ast. More of a 6th man.

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Okay maybe, but like Martin he lacks defensive skills and only helps on the offensive end. We get outscored even if we put up 100+ points, nuff said. This team is going nowhere if we don't rebuild and trade for a difference-maker.

13. k-money

k-money Member

yeah, he is ANYTHING but a bench player

14. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Cool story, bro.

Welcome to Clutchfans. Now get used to it. This forum is VERY predictable.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

should we encourage failure?

16. rocketsmetalspd

I don't get it how this team is undersized when the team has Yao, Miller, Jefferies, and Hill, isn't this good enough to compete size wise?

17. koby1868

koby1868 Member

cool story, bro? I don't need your smart ass remark I've been on clutchfans. I'm not going to get used to it, just voicing my opinion.

18. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Oh hello hi AB0 twin daughter

19. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Sigh....not this silly argument again. Why do I always let myself get drawn into it?

Oh, what the hell - it's Friday.

Correct. But there were people (like me) saying we didn't have the talent to do anything more than win 40-something games and maybe get the 6 or 7 seed. However, many of us were accused of being "negative" because we weren't blindly predicting a sweep of Miami in the Finals.

No, we can't.

Yes, it is.

I think our problems run a little deeper than just 4th quarter coaching. LOL.

There aren't a whole lot of positive things you can say about a team that's 1-6 and missing 40% of their starters. Why don't YOU go do something else with your time and let the adults (many of whom have been Rocket fans since before you were born....) talk about what we think is wrong with the team we love instead of being blind cheerleaders. That's kind of what this bbs is for...

1 person likes this.
  20. mrjuandiego1988

Only people who say "hollier than thou attitude". Think they r hollier then thou! And alot of people r jumping ship in 1 way or another, with this respect jazz, go fackers ,bring jvg back,crap.... Not everybody but people r showing there true colors!!