1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Astros-Rays June 20th - Replica World Series Ring Day II

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by King of 40 Acres, Jun 6, 2018.

1. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Have two extra tickets for the Astros Replica World Series Ring Day (Part II) against the Rays on June 20th.

These are in the Torchy's Party Deck so you'll have a great view of the entire field.

Every fan in attendance will get a World Series Replica Ring that night.

Just checked the prices on Stubhub so I'm asking $100 per ticket or $200 for the pair.

They are in my MLB Ballpark App so we can do everything electronically. Or we can meet up anywhere inside the loop.

Shoot me a PM if interested or post here.

Thanks,

2. King of 40 Acres

Trying to get rid of these tickets this week. Willing to go down to $60 per ticket. So $120 for the pair.

PM me if interested.

3. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

4. King of 40 Acres

Tickets sold this morning for $100 a piece. Thanks for looking!

5. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

Thanks for the "Replica Ring Day" ticket sale scoop King.

Anyone else on ClutchFans like Htown let me know if still need some tix, have an extra pair most likely (in section 422) that I am going to post for sale in the next couple days.

#5 ron413, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018