1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Arian has been busy.....not in a good way....

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by maybewatt, Jan 13, 2014.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You still shaking your head?

2. rezdawg

rezdawg Member

Only when I reread your posts.

3. RV6

RV6 Member

I'm surprised no one has commented on his Instagram post today before the story broke. It's a vid of him running the field to the song "Use Me"... probably just a coincidence, but still amusing.

4. Blake

Blake Member

Reverend Bob isn't gonna like this

5. kakaman

kakaman Member

He's gotta be a man and learn from DH12. 5 kids from 4 different women, ain't nothing but a thang

6. mick fry

mick fry Member

Dj better be workin hard its gonna be his job to lose.

7. Two Sandwiches

Amen. Foster sucks for cheating on his wife and children, especially after playing the ultimate family man for the last few years. That just sucks, and makes me lose respect for him.

At the same time, though, I don't feel his comments were that bad (the ones printed, at least). The irony in her lawyer saying they wanted to talk like adults about the decision must be lost, because from the text they showed, Foster seemed like he was making an adult-like decision in wanting the baby to be aborted.

As for the girl - and sorry to the guy who knows her - she seems like a professional gold digger. Splashing around pictures of her with Foster (who she had to know was married), and having dated other sports players. Also, she looks to have a had a few rounds of plastic surgery. I'm just saying...it's hard to pay for that at 20, as a college senior.

Some of these women are more disgusting than the athletes that cheat with them and then want them to have an abortion. I can't imagine using an unborn, possibly unwanted child to leverage your way into millions. That disgusts me just as much as Foster cheating on his family. Just thinking that they prey on them, and then come out with the news in full force once they are showing obvious signs of being pregnant. It wouldn't surprise me if half the women don't supply the condom, but not until after they've already punctured it with a sharp needle.

BTW, I'm guessing it was Air Bud.

#147 Two Sandwiches, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  8. Classic

Classic Member

Anybody short that stock of his? There goes the endorsement $ and he sure as hell ain't getting another big contract.

9. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I don't think it ever happened... if I remember correctly, they delayed it due to his surgery. And now it'll never happen lol.

10. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

He got a big deal last season. He is set.

11. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Not talking about his contract/money... just responding about that stock thing, and specifically if anyone shorted the stock.

12. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Wait I thought he was engaged and he has two kids.

13. Asian Sensation

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Oh you guys are talking about an actual stock? I thought you were talking about his character, lol.

15. SK34

SK34 Member

So what i'm interested in knowing is ..

which ex rockets player she dated?

16. ferrari77

ferrari77 Member

You don't know her family's/parents financial situation. A fair amount of girls in their 20s and earlier get work done and don't have to pay for it personally or sleep around to do so. (parental funds).

17. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

18. Aries717

Aries717 New Member

I'm pretty certain it was Chase Budinger. I know that they hung out back in the day at least. She has uploaded pics with him before on instagram a few summers back.

Also, I know that both her and her mom are/were playboy playmates. And from what I'm hearing is that she's about to come out with her own reality show with her sister and aunt called "3 Texas Blondes"

19. MadMaxwell

MadMaxwell Member

Babymama drama...

20. Fantasma Negro

No he's married and has two kids. Huge difference and he doesn't seem like a prenup guy, he seems like one of those "if the universe wants us to be together" type of dudes. That being said his wife will probably wait a year to properly express the manner in which she has become accustomed to. Alimony plus three child supports will suck, he better hope she files in Texas cause in Cali its cheaper to keep her. As an average dude that's married I'd never cheat on my wife because I wouldn't want her to cheat on me and I respect her. As an athlete I understand they get ass thrown at them left and right. I'm not saying what a young millionaire should or shouldn't do with his penis but if you're gonna do the same crap all the guys are doing don't act like you're better than everyone