1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Arian has been busy.....not in a good way....

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by maybewatt, Jan 13, 2014.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

While morally shameful, having a baby mama is not the issue here. Hell, even Hakeem Olajuwon has a illegitimate child. The issue is Arian and his brother Abdul trying to pressure this girl into an abortion. Now that's bad.

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Well I've actually met this guy's supervisor at his Christmas party so I can confirm his statement. People do exist outside of the Internet.

3. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

lol thats straight up bullshiiit.

heres 2 of his baby moms arguing with each other..
    [​IMG]

dwights got baby mommas..

4. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Should've jerked it.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Social media screenshots! do you have any for the JFK assassinations?

6. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

idk what youre talking about.. just searched "christine vest argument" and thats what i found i remember that chick royce reed who dwight took to court for custody and most know christine vest is dwight current gf/baby mother.

7. Oski2005

Oski2005 Member

I'm just so tired of these guys being so god damn stupid. Do athletes just not believe they can get people pregnant until it actually happens?

8. rezdawg

rezdawg Member

If I got my wife pregnant right now, I'd probably "strong hold" aka text her that she should get an abortion.

It would be one thing if Arian put a gun to her head and told her to get an abortion...but texting her to get an abortion is considered a felony by some of you on here. His brother should definitely have not been involved, but Im guessing that 99% of unwanted pregnancies involved the guy bringing up abortion.

9. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I agree that he was just in panic mode and the texts don't sound threatening. Still, Arian comes across as a total dbag considering the image he tries to put out there as a good man/father.

10. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

You don't think there is more to this than just the text being shown? Like you said, it's not a crime to bring up abortion. So there has to be more to this story if they are going through with all of this.

11. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Member

I thought Arian was smarter than this.

After all, he wears a bowtie and nerdy glasses, talks down to the media and cuts and pastes philisophy quotes from Wikipedia into his twitter account. :confused:

:rolleyes:

12. shastarocket

shastarocket Member

In his defense, that letter he wrote to his daughter was very heartfelt and thoughtful. Pretty atypical for an NFL player.

13. ferrari77

ferrari77 Member

Yeah but Rez man, that's your wife. Not a side chick that you cheated on the wife with.
    The wife would have good reason to listen to you(but may still slap you multiple times and not talk to you or cook or do anything for/with you for days :grin:)
    The side chick isn't the wife and he has no business putting pressure on her to do that. Now merely stating his preference is one thing. Pressuring her repeatedly to get it done is another.

14. BIG-Tnguyen

BIG-Tnguyen Member

She was messing around with AIR BUD aka Chase Budinger, if anyone was interested.

15. rezdawg

rezdawg Member

They're going through with this because Arian doesnt want to be with this girl and she's finding a way for her to get what she wants (if it's not Arian). This is standard operating procedure.

If the girl doesnt go through all this, she wont be getting all the perks that come with being impregnated by a celebrity.

Again, just so we are clear on my stance...Arian is a complete moron for cheating on his wife, being stupid enough to take pictures with this girl, and then engaging in unprotected sex. He's not innocent by any means.

However, I think this girl is after the money, so claiming that some texts are a form of harassment and are causing emotional distress...just seems like the proper road to take if she wants to be set up financially.

16. rezdawg

rezdawg Member

Yup, totally hear you.

But, I do think that if Arian was replaced by someone like me....and I sent her some texts saying that I think she should get it aborted, I dont think she would be filing a restraining order and making it the deal that it is.

My point is basically, right or wrong, this stuff happens on a daily basis...the texts asking her to abort are very commonplace. It just so happens that he is a celebrity and she's trying to make the most of the situation while she's stuck in this predicament.

17. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

Hahaa straight up. I heard they went at it hard.

18. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

What qualifies as harassment then? The sperm donor and his brother (why does he have her number?) were constantly trying to change her mind about an abortion. What further needs to happen to cross the line into harassment? If she says she made a decision, and you keep calling her to change her mind (like say she wants to dump you) that is harassment.

19. ChievousFTFace

When the baby looks like this:
    [​IMG]

Arian is gonna be like this:
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vt2i0ts-uck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. rezdawg

rezdawg Member

Im not saying it's not harassment...but I dont think she would be getting restraining orders if it wasnt a celebrity like Arian. I know plenty of people through high school, college, outside the classroom that have dealt with a situation like this...I dont know of one guy that didnt try on multiple occasions to get the girl to get an abortion. Im not saying it's right...Im saying that's how the real world works.

Arian is wrong in all of this and he definitely should have kept his brother out of it. I just think judging Arian on the fact that he wants her to get an abortion is getting more attention than it deserves. I think most people who have already crossed all those lines (cheating) would do the same thing if they were in that position.