1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are you kidding me???

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bigkstrong, May 7, 2009.

1. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

who doesnt have a blackbelt these days? and wat about a 7'6" chinese dude on our team. wats DJ Menga gonna do. judo is glorified wrestling. not much a guy can do unless he is the same size as artest or any of da players. i hav a blackbelt in jeet kun do and a brown belt in tae kwon do. ive seen blackbelts manhandled in street fights. ask bruce lee. his style is all about street fighting.

2. Yao Ming's foot

Thank you for your contribution Internet Tough Guy.

3. clippy

clippy Member

BTW, this is the same thing he said to Katelyn Faber when she said "NO!"

4. tsunami

tsunami Member

no no no... you seems the toughest guy in the whole internet world.

5. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Member

You guys would be loving every minute of this if Kobe was a Rocket.

lol

6. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

nice post!

7. jedicro

jedicro Member

I hated Roger Clemens as an Astro.

I was worried when we signed Artest for this very reason (though he's pleasantly surprised us all)

I hated Bonzi Wells' stupid antics.

Sure there would be camps of people that would love it, but don't count me in that group. I'm damn proud of the way Battier has responded to Kobe's childishness. You know, like how he's acting like the 30 year old adult he is.

And Yao Ming foots (stupidest name ever) don't get the wrong idea on Artest. Artest knew what he was doing last night. He said he was trying to get a technical. I have no problem with players gettnig in each others faces demanding respect. That's what Artest did. As for his past, its the past. He used to do a lot of stpuid things, he hasn't this year. Period.

Go love your premadonna tough guy. It's easy to beat your chest and taunt your opponent when your attacking the nicest guy in the world and you have the league protecting you if they respond.

8. AKRocketsFan

AKRocketsFan Member

You can only hide your true self for a while!

Kobe is A-Rod fake.

Even his own parents don't support him.

9. JSUB11

JSUB11 Member

10. chrisdon

chrisdon Member

Can not agree with u more.
    Kobe has great skills, but he won't be a great player

11. rockets86

rockets86 Member

One word popped in my mind when I saw Kobe's behavior after every shot he made......INSECURITY

12. chrisdon

chrisdon Member

this man has no HEART
    I really feel some sympathy to his teamates:D

13. chrisdon

chrisdon Member

lol..
    but how cud u be just a rookie with 3000+ posts?

14. chrisdon

chrisdon Member

not every one is as what u said.

15. smallpotato

smallpotato Member

I hate kobe!
    Shane can stop him!!!!!!

16. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Kobe pays way too much attention to the media, honestly... unfortunately, he's watching the wrong stuff. While Shane is calling Kobe the greatest player on the planet and "unstoppable", Kobe doesn't see that, what he sees is ESPN talking about Shane being the designated "Kobe stopper", which couldn't possibly be further from the truth.

Kobe takes offense to this (because he's a pretty emotional player), and takes it out on Battier.

But that's what makes Battier great. While most people would get into a trash talking match with Kobe (I'm looking at you Ron), just like Kobe wants them to, Battier just takes it. He knows what Kobe is up to, and he's not falling into that trap.

Here's the way I see it (and I've said this numerous times already). Shane calls Kobe the greatest player on the planet and impossible to stop from scoring... Kobe yells at Shane "You can't stop me!"... who do you think comes out looking like the dumb***? Kobe can talk all he wants, as long as Battier doesn't fall into that trap, Kobe's just going to come out looking like a complete douche.

I can't even imagine how Kobe's going to react when everyone starts seeing him as the douche he really is. He'd probably cry himself to sleep every night.

17. Zfan

Zfan Member

No. No game 7. Rockets will win this serie in game 5.

18. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

Kobe is a colossal f@ggot.

19. jwayne

jwayne Member

Hey, I played offensive line in college and one thing I learned really quick... I was only as good as my last play or my last game... Same can be said for any athlete on any playing field.

Kobe, in Game 1 in fact, you were stopped, many times... you were guarded in a big way... 32 points on 31 shots... that means you were guarded and stopped many times... so actually, you can be stopped and you can be guarded...

It is really as simple as this... I know you are a Kobe, I know you are even in my opinion, the best player in the NBA, skills wise, not class wise apparently... but still remember... you Kobe, yes even you... are only as good as your last game. Thats still rings true...

;)

20. bigkstrong

bigkstrong Member

I sure wouldn't. I would love the shots dropping though. I even hate when t-mac gets overly cocky when he rarely has a good shooting game. I must repeat myself again. Act like you are supposed to be out there doing it. You have nothing to prove if you show greatness by just playing the game. For example, because Shane plays the game the way he does, hence articles are written about him being the "Kobe stopper". Shane doesn't have to say anything. His effort is recognized and people form their own conclusions.

P.S. I am not proclaiming Shane as the Kobe stopper.