1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Are you guys crazy?!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ScreamingRocketJet, Nov 8, 2000.

1. ScreamingRocketJet

You have an economy the world envies..

You have made great progress in civil rights and social welfare reform...

You are (finally) respected the world over for your foreign policies and, just as importantly, the abilities of the people driving them...

You just voted out the Government that achieved all that???? Are you guys insane?!

Seriously...I know at heart you are a conservative country, Christian right (surely the world's greatest oxymoron) driven...but are you really that conservative you'd vote in someone like Bush?

You have elected a guy who is the laughing stock of the world on foreign policy..."I do believe the Pakistani generals name is...ummm...general...yeah, general"

Not Beavis and Butthead...but your new President...incredible...the guy redefines moron.

Anyway...your dollar has been kicking the crap out of our's and most of the worlds currencies for the past year...so at least we can look forward to your economy being screwed again;-)

No offense to anyone...and each to his own...but man is that one strange decision...

------------------

2. SpaceCity

SpaceCity Contributing Member

I hear ya. I went to bed depressed last night. I have no idea what this country is thinking? Now we have set a precedence that any moron with less than 7 years of political experience can take control of our country.

If Bush indeed does pull this out, let's just hope that he can't screw up too much in the next 4 years.

What a disgrace.

------------------
    RocketFuel is dead!

[This message has been edited by SpaceCity (edited November 08, 2000).]

3. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Screaming,

48,923,545 people did not vote for Dubya. And believe me, this election does not speak for all Americans.

------------------
    'Deeds, not words, shall speak me.'

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

SRJ, you have a very odd notion of what America is like. I'm not sure if it's your perspective or mine on yours that's screwy. The election isn't actually decided just yet (though, in my mind, it'll turn out the same no matter who wins), but sitting in Houston TX, it doesn't seem to me as nonsensical as it apperently seems to you.

------------------
    RealGM
    Rockets Draft Obligations Summary
    http://www.gaffordstudios.cjb.net/