1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Apartment with basketball court

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dream Sequence, Jul 31, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Dream Sequence

Dream Sequence Contributing Member

I'm moving to Htown and looking for an apartment complex with an indoor court. I'd prefer to live inside the loop (Midtown, Rice, Galleria). Any suggestions?

I thought about joining a gym with a court and then finding an apt, but the only gyms I can find with courts are either 24 hr fitness or the Y - two places I really don't care for. Any help?...

2. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

There are apartments right behind the Sam's club on westpark and rice that have an indoor halfcourt. The apartments right by the Home Depot and HCC off of 610 and westpark also have an indoor halfcourt. The apartments across from AMC 30 Dunvale also have an indoor halfcourt. I believe most new apartment complexes are going with the basketball gym these days so it's not an uncommon thing at all.

3. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

cullen oaks, at UH

4. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

That's outdoor though.

Honestly it's a crappy plastic court that's VERY small. However, the actual goals are very nice (glass backboard, breakaway rim, adjustable).

My friend and I went there a lot last semester just to lower the goals and dunk when we got the urge.

5. Dream Sequence

thanks for the suggestions...any with full court or 3/4 court?

6. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Pin Oak Estates.....

INDOOR HOOPS! Half court.....

If you talk to Courtney or Stephanie, tell them Drew told you this was the place to be.

7. Dream Sequence

lol...this was the place i was leaning towards, sight unseen of course...

8. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Its nice dude. Great pool, lots of hot chicks, nice quiet location but close to everything..... Drop my name and you will be treated nicely.... :D

9. Dream Sequence

Awesome..will do....do you live there? any reason why we couldn't use this for a few pick up games for some of the cc folks?

10. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

That's the one by home depot. The rim sucks though. It's missing a PIN and they never fix it. If you like that area you may want to try and check out the apartments right by the Sam's Club on the other side of the freeway. I don't know the name but it's right on Rice and Westpark. The court is better ventilated and the rim is much better. Plus it overviews the Pool so you get a nice view during the summer :)