1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Anyone notice brooks stormed off looking pissed after the buzzer?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tmac2k8, Dec 31, 2009.

1. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

I"m guessing he was still pissed about the non call. Someone was trying to hang on to him and he just took off.

2. Egghead

Egghead Member

I thinkl bart ennis was trying to get an interview with him

3. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Jason Terry was kinda mad too after the buzzer, I was laughing.

4. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

He was kinda mad at the no call and then the rockets were able to pull it out so he was like "YEAH F THE REFS, F THE MAVS, AND F STERN. WE STILL WON BIATCHHH"

5. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I'd be pissed too if NBA refs tries to screw my team over

6. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

He couldn't believe Nowitzki wore that super gay headband in a game he had to be part of.

7. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

I was still hot about 5 minutes after it was over. Flipped a big figurative FU with the arm motions towards the TV in regards to the refs almost costing the Rockets the game. Can't blame Brooks for being hot. I was just watching, he was actually the one that got hammered.

I think also some of it is that he gets hit alot on his drives but rarely gets the call. He was like, sheesh how obvious do you gotta get!

8. hoplite

hoplite Member

what ticked me off was the tech foul on battier, it was obvious he got pushed. Talk about the refs trying to bail someone out. I wonder how much they put down on the game and the spread.

9. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

That was the craziest face Battier made before he was T'ed up! He was beyond pissed. Never seen him lose it like that, but he had every right to be angry.

Then Brooks. Gets nailed and in the replay he pulls himself up off the floor and shakes his head vigourously in anger. Crazy!

10. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

He's tired of not getting respect from te Refs.

11. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. OldSchool34

OldSchool34 Member

[​IMG]

13. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

someone please upload

14. Downtownbrown

Downtownbrown Member

He looked like this :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

15. blink

blink Contributing Member

he didnt look pissed, he looked like he was just walking with a bit of swagger in his step.

16. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

He stormed off the court at full speed to avoid being captured his pissed-off looks on his face, he's really ticked off at the non-call of last play.

Well, at least we held off the last try by Dallas, we won the game, it's all good. Gotta love his passion and emotion. :grin:

17. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

He went towards the drx of the nearest official and gave him an earful. There was a reporter trying to catch up to him unsuccessfully, but it was not Bart.

#17 Tfor3, Jan 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  18. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

It?

He's not literally a little black bean. :grin:

19. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

i was sitting in section 125 tonight at the game and find it ridiculous that they would bail out the MAVS...I guess this what Stern's plan was...to try to bail them out with calls, but too bad the mavPricks couldnt deliver...

F*** THE MAVS!

BTW...i was sitting right behind some mavs fans too tonight... they turned out and gave me stare when i said that after we won..sh** they didnt wanna a piece of me... they were out numbered! lol

20. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Some u cats need to take a chill pill and some prozac. As grown man, u shouldn't scream or curse at the TV. Watch the game with passion, but chill on the excessive (expletives). Not necessary, we all have passion watching our rockets put foot to butt!!!

1 person likes this.