1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andrew Bogut injury tonight (4/3/2010)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by oomp, Apr 3, 2010.

1. oomp

oomp Member

BAD

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PFaOp3pfSQE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PFaOp3pfSQE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Quality version:

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JvYY36ZryXo&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JvYY36ZryXo&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

2. Tornadoofsoul6

Posted a minute earlier than me, but very nasty injury. Especially since he was really flourishing this season.

3. H-townhero

H-townhero Member

bucks are screwed come post season, he was their main rebounder and a good scoring option

4. rockets934life

I was about ready to pick Milwaukee over Boston in a playoff series...not anymore. :confused:

The dude was probably the 2nd or 3rd best center in the East...this sucks.

5. rockets934life

fox6sports RT @mikewickett - Just got word on Bogut. Dislocated elbow, still some concern for his wrist.

6. rhino17

rhino17 Member

he was probably the 2nd or 3rd best center in the NBA this season, especially after the all-star break. What a shame

7. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

Damnit, I was going to cheer on the Bucks and Cavs and I didn't realize they were playing tonight. Shame.

8. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Only thing worse than that would be having a dingo eat his baby. :(

9. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

:eek: ...man...that's...nasty

10. rockets934life

Amazing...

fox6sports RT @GeryWoelfel - #Bucks Andrew Bogut has slightly dislocated elbow. X_rays show no broken bones. Will have additional tests.

11. Gakatron

Gakatron Member

Wow hopefully can be back in a few games then. Would be a shame if its serious the guy has been amazing lately for the Bucks and I could see them knocking off whoever they play first round with Bogut.

12. Rocket94-95

Rocket94-95 Member

why did not he hold on to the rim when amare stoudemire pushed him so he could protect himself from an ill advised fall to the ground? he is 7'0 feet tall

13. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Great news! Hope he's back soon.

14. Slimjim19

Slimjim19 Member

Wow, I bet Bucks fans feel the same about losing Bogut like Rockets fans did about losing Yao for the remainder of last year's playoffs.

15. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I didn't see Amare even touch him, I was wondering why he held onto the rim the way he did

16. Jontro

Jontro Member

Not looking at the video. I've seen a guy dislocate his shoulder during a pick up game and it looked just as bad as a broken bone. Really twists my tummy.

I hope the Bogut heals soon. Maybe this will teach him how to use the other arm as an offensive tool? Left hand and right hand both deadly...

"Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious"

Cool Bro points to whoever can guess the author of that quote.

17. ThreePointShot

Sounds Michael Scott-ish...

Man, that made my stomach turn.
    Good thing it looks like it's not as bad as it looks. Bogut was really having a great season.

18. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Member

Charles Shackleford

1 person likes this.
  19. leroy

leroy Member

Lucky to get away with just a dislocation. That was pretty nasty...

20. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Member

That could have turned into a Derrick Roland like injury.....