1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?]

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kpdark, Oct 6, 2023.

?

Where should Amen spend most of his minutes?

1. Guard

209 vote(s)
    69.9%
  2. Forward

71 vote(s)
    23.7%
  3. other

19 vote(s)
    6.4%
  1. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Since you want to be a woman and bring up old shi+ well here comes the smoke.

You embarrassed yourself by incorrectly using a sorry video for your dumba$$ argument. If you ever picked up a ball in your life you would know there’s not a lot of time to wait for screeners. You see them come and set you go immediately. It’s a split decision to go.

That video has nothing to do with the specific incident involving Sengun where he moved his feet and body after initially setting them.
    Especially at the pro level moving screens are almost always on the screener. There’s just no time to wait and ensure a screener “sets”. That makes no sense. If you played you would know this instead of watching irrelevant YouTube videos.

The fact that you brought this up again and even attached the same dumbass video shows how little you are. And yet you are still wrong. Go pick up a ball. Play a pickup game.

2. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

loved how you spent a lot of time and energy putting my quotes in mixed caps. Nice touch.

3. maypk

maypk Member

You are the dumbest clown on this forum. lol.

GTFO and learn basketball or keep embarrassing yourself.

Hemingway likes this.
  4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

5. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

6. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Rather than argue with me on here or watch YouTube videos you should pick up a ball dude. Ur fat lazy ass needs the exercise. And please stop chatting with kids online. Do their parents know you do this?

7. rimrocker

rimrocker Member

Alex, I'll take misogyny for $400 please.

8. OremLK

OremLK Member

What the hell happened in this thread

[​IMG]

9. TriumVirate

TriumVirate Member

Like every thread on this forum. Our fan base is miserable. Apparently there’s not a single player on this team that everyone likes

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

How would know he is fat and lazy?

11. kpdark

kpdark Member

12. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

This shows why Jalen didnt play much despite having a decent offensive night.

13. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Can you guys take this nonsense to private messages and not ruin the Amen thread?

Corrosion, glynch and HakeemOnlyFan like this.
  14. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Member
    Supporting Member

Amen is freaking awesome. What a fortunate draft pick for us. Love his attitude, love his game, love his personality.

Excited to get Tari back next year. Amen+Cam+Tari+Bari+Alperen is all I want to see... :D

Y2JT, crose, GOATuve and 1 other person like this.
  15. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

not the definition of misogyny

16. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

nah I want the smoke. Those who open their mouths against me will see me respond in a language they understand. If you don’t like it then don’t read it pretty simple

17. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Not sure where you stood in July or August but many fans on here already claimed Amen was a bust and said he played in a league with 16 year olds. Really telling of our fan base on this site. But yes Amen is the real deal. Just needs a 15 ft elbow jumper and 8-10 ft floater game.

18. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

For what? What are you going to prove here? You're arguing for absolutely no reason. You're not changing his mind and he isn't changing yours. You're trying to act like a "bad ass" on the internet and are ruining a thread dedicated to our moat promising player. Show some maturity. Obviously everyone can ignore the posts but we shouldn't have to do that.

You aren't proving anything outside of the fact you have the inability to act like an adult and have no respect for others who come on here to read about the team.

19. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Member
    Supporting Member

Kind of like certain fans' assessments of Alperen Sengun a little while back. "The most overhyped Rocket of all time..." o_O

20. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

I am not trying to act like anything but myself. I would say these things to anyone’s face if they were in front of me including you. It’s fun for me. I didn’t know you were the thread police. Again have you read anything on this site? Members on this site argue back and forth on a daily basis. What is it all for really? Arguing constantly. Getting riled up. Sitting on their asses typing and talking about players they hate or what we we think of players. It’s all silly and fruitless if you think about it. There’s dozens of hateful posts per day or complaining posts do you think everyone likes that? I certainly don’t.

But all this bullshi+ is a distraction from everyday life. If you don’t like it Simply remove yourself. Really that simple.

#620 Stephen_A, Feb 25, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2024