1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player (Update Oct. 24: Confirmed)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AroundTheWorld, Jan 17, 2023.

1. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Now time to ban some of these bigoted SOH. Maj, rocketchamp need to go too.
    Straight trash

#2381 cmoak1982, Mar 24, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2023
  2. HardenReturns

HardenReturns Member

Again?
    Those snitching pµssies must be all wet, rubbing their clits & moaning right now.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  3. HardenReturns

HardenReturns Member

Yes. rocketchamp, maj21 and maj21's mama.

AroundTheWorld, chenjy9 and cmoak1982 like this.
  4. roslolian

roslolian Member

You're the idiot here you're the one who doesnt even know where the Rockets stand. You know who is the worst team? The Pistons who lots of people are saying gonna have one of the brightest futures in the league. The team directly above us? Fabled San Antonio Spurs with the GOAT coach Popovich.

You are clearly clueless and the fact that you didnt even know where the team stood before you launched on your rant just shows how out of touch you really are.

5. roslolian

roslolian Member

Huh? Even during the days of Bill Russel his pg wasnt exactly a defensive stopper. Derek Fisher, Tony Parker, Sam Cassell lots of championship ogs were never elite defensively.

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

It would be a bit strange indeed to ban SOF, but leave the SOH on the board who have added nothing but single player hate to this board.

Selection of recent posts:

@maj21 seems to think that he is protected and can say whatever vulgar stuff he wants because he thinks @Clutch agrees with him:

@Clutch, is @maj21 right to assume that he can just continue posting like that?

cml750, maypk, slothy420 and 3 others like this.
  7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

None of them were the best player on that team. The argument was about the best player on the team.

8. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I'm pretty sure Hakeem was banned for spamming. He was posting his own tweets in every thread related to Sengun. The guys was weird as hell

maj21 likes this.
  9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You don't get banned just because you are a player hater or player only fan. There are plenty of those. You get banned because you say inappropriate things in your posts.

Os Trigonum and harold bingo like this.
  10. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I wish nobody got banned, I wouldn't have minded a warning here or there for some of the profanity, but I think there's a way where we can all engage and be respectful with each other while discussing Sengun, Green, KPJ, Nix or anybody

ok maybe not Nix but still

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Do you think repeatedly saying "F you" in your posts in the GARM, and challenging people to fights, is appropriate?

12. maj21

maj21 Member

That’s completely up to @Clutch. Y’all are so desperate to get me banned bc I’m not a fan of Sengun. There’s plenty of posts of you posting hateful things about KPJ, so let’s not be a hypocrite here

13. HardenReturns

HardenReturns Member

Whoa! No need to get so touchy, lady.

[​IMG]

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  14. maj21

maj21 Member

He is bad on defense, but keep telling yourself that lol

15. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

hakeem94 was very clearly asking for a ban.

The unreal amount of spamming insane takes was one thing, but lately that poster had let a good amount of their posts turn racial

Roomba likes this.
  16. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I think talking whatever we want about players is fair game--after all, none of them will read this and it's not like we can affect them in any way. I think where it crosses the line is when people take their defense of players too seriously and start personally attacking other posters (something that I've never seen you do) and that's where it became a problem.

I am disappointed, however, that I never made the dumb list. Maybe one day

17. HardenReturns

HardenReturns Member

Bump.
    I'm sure @Clutch will address the claim at the end. (After all he's been marketing Sengun merch... Is it "just business"?)

cmoak1982 likes this.
  18. MystikArkitect

Curry is basically the modern 7 footer. His dominance (along with Harden) thrusted in the era of the 3. But much like the 7 footer, there are very few players who are actually capable of replicating his abilities. It's funny watching teams try to "replicate" the success of other teams when every player is essentially a unique engine into themselves. Curry is not Harden who isn't Giannis who isnt Duncan who isn....and so on. It takes the right coach and the right player to unlock a dynasty. Jabari or Green could be that guy (or maybe Sengun). But it's going to take a coach who can unlock that. Not one that prioritizes running iso plays for Monta Ellis over Steph Curry and Klay Thompson.

HardenReturns and AroundTheWorld like this.
  19. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

No, I think those are bannable stuff. There's a Report button you can use to alert Clutch. I have used Report only two or three times over more than two decades.

maj21 is annoying. I finally put him on Ignore today.

AroundTheWorld and cmoak1982 like this.
  20. highpost1388

highpost1388 Member

Man this thread got sad in a hurry. I just don't see how we can have a unique young talent on our team and be so divisive about it. I love Alpi, and I've been called a SOF for enjoying his work. Jalen is my favorite Rocket, so someone said I was racist and hate Alpi lol. It's like watching people argue about Playstation vs. Xbox, except we're literally all Rockets fans. It should never come to this nonsense.