1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A plea to everybody going to games at Toyota Center

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by junk151, Apr 24, 2013.

1. junk151

junk151 Member

Be loud and support the team. Let's show the Thunder the fans in Houston can be as loud as the ones in OKC. That is all :)

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Be prepared for half the stands to be empty by the starting tip. I ****ing hate our fans. Nobody ever shows up on time.
    I remember some douchebags last playoffs didn't even wear the free shirt. You should be banned for life for not showing up and not wearing the shirt.

3. Code Red

Code Red Member

Yes, I am going. If you have absolutely nothing to do and you're a fan please go! We haven't been in the playoffs in a while. Please support our team! Let's show the OKC fans what Clutch City is all about.

4. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

I don't understand how we have the most active internet fan base yet one of the worst live crowds.

Wait, it's starting to make sense, all the die hard fans are on their keyboards.

5. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I'm going to game 4... I'll be there as early as possible, before the gates open... If there handing out shirts, and mine isn't there, I'm fighting my neighbor seat...

6. anthony1604

anthony1604 Member

I'll be there at the game

7. DBRox

DBRox Contributing Member

I will be there LOUD and PROUD!

8. MiracleShot

MiracleShot Member

Or in China.

9. junk151

junk151 Member

I know, I hate how a lot of people are always late and don't even get into it. They just sit there drinking their $10 beer :).

10. y2Joem

y2Joem Member

probably because most of the posters are not in houston or nearby areas :(

11. Mr. Space City

The rockets don't really have great fans as a whole TBH

I'll be there to support the rockets but i'm prepared to see a bunch of empty seats in the lower bowl

12. everyday eddie

I'll be there early and loud, hopefully a lot of other fans too.

13. junk151

junk151 Member

Anybody knows if they'll be giving t-shirts for game 3?

14. Code Red

Code Red Member

If you're not going to the game don't post in this thread. ;) Let's show support! Everyone who's going be LOUD! ;)

15. mario_v

mario_v Member

Back in the 09 playoffs, toyota center was pretty full and very loud, so hopefull fans will get excited for this game.

16. junk151

junk151 Member

I'll be there too. My last playoff game was game 6 against the Macs back in the day. The place was rocking!

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bLpQs65CQVU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hb9CWnqaASQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Crowd was rowdy last time we went to the playoffs and there.

They may not be all there for the first 3 or so minutes though.

18. lunaticrocket

lunaticrocket Rookie

Corporations own the best tickets and give them to people who really do not care about Basketball... We have by far the worst sideline crowd in the NBA.

There should be a rule that during the playoffs the Red Rowdies get to be on the sides and they send the people with corporate tickets to where the Rowdies sit (which are still pretty good seats). It would be in the best interest of the city.

19. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I'm not coming back until I lose my voice. I will be there for games 3 and 4.

1 person likes this.
  20. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

I just hope our fans stick around till the end regardless of the outcome..our team really needs the energy...Thunderfans were incredible...