1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A little look at Isaiah Canaan's everyday life.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by iconoclastic, Aug 8, 2013.

1. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IF8t9tnVplI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don't remember seeing this in the GARM. Lock if posted.

2. jocar

jocar Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

LOL! What???

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

@ 3:55, he pronounced "rely" as "really"

Where Swole at when you need some edimation?

5. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I can't believe they left that in. It makes him look like an idiot. But I think it was a typo. He read well. I recently took real estate classes and a whole lot of the people in those classes didn't read as well as he did otherwise.

6. TC777JLIN168

TC777JLIN168 Member

Thanks for the vid.

Good dude - Rockets are lucky to have him. Sweet dunks he did and that shot on the knee is crazy. Remind me of the crazy clutch shot Jeremy made from the floor while falling against Williams and Mary.