1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fire Silas

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CXbby, Nov 17, 2021.

1. CXbby

CXbby Member

Starting House over Sengun, taking Sengun out of the rotation, your best rookie, one of the best rookies in the entire league, the only player fans were looking forward to anymore in the godforsaken season, is unforgivable. Silas said there is only 3-4 core players in the rotation and everyone else needs to earn it, meanwhile including Green in the core and leaving Sengun out is a slap in the face for every player on the team that’s ACTUALLY EARNING IT.

I don’t care what happens anymore going forward. I have been patient with Silas. Fire him.

2. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Hey! Thank god you started this thread. I was looking for someone to start a fire Silas thread to post my random thoughts since nobody has yet.

Emtenndo, vince, hakeem94 and 4 others like this.
  3. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

I'm with you, this man needs to be jobless.

4. CXbby

CXbby Member

Your welcome. I have not grown to hate Silas, I don’t care if he’s on the hot seat, I don’t care about his rotations. Sengun could start the rest of the year for all I care. In tonight’s game Silas showed his true face, he does not value players that actually earn their minutes, overcome their weaknesses, contribute positively to the team, no all that gets is getting yourself benched. Meanwhile you can be one of the worst players in the league and continue to be force fed minutes. This is a culture of entitlement. I don’t care what the rotations are going forward and if he eventually starts Sengun due to the backlash, he needs to go no matter what. Fire Silas no matter what.

aaquaa, DeBeards, berkowsk and 4 others like this.
  5. Mr Woods

Mr Woods Member

@Clutch needs to just pin one of these Silas threads at this point.

But absolutely. I better wake up to Woj bomb tomorrow morning.

6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Brad Miller is available

7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

SILAS APOLOGISTS, YOU HAVE NO GROUND TO STAND
    except being addicted to losing...losing is like drug to you...silas like his father is a professional loser and a basketball hypocrite hiding behind the smile and all he cares about is getting them checks...last years losing records and circus were not coincidence this is who he is.... A SHAMELESS LOSER...i wouldnt be surprised if hes getting checks under the table by players agents or players themselves because tilman pays him only 1 million for this circus

8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

YES TO WOJ BOM!!!!
    [​IMG]

ashleyem likes this.
  9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Honestly at this point - I have been unable to really watch any games
    HOWEVAH! I have followed game threads and listened to posts.

I hate to call for him to be fired because honestly he really has not had a fair shake
    That Said. . . . it appears this just may not be a good fit for him.
    I know he gets some credit for Luka's success but .. . well . .. Luka is Luka
    I don't think we have a Luka on this team

ALSO
    Some of this needs to roll on stone
    I think everyone has said these players need to be trades ASAP
    House, Ego, Wall,
    Maybe Nwaba
    I did not understand the Theis pickup but I rolled with it .. . thinking maybeTwin towers
    or a good backup or something. . .. . does not seem to be working out

The question I want to have answered after every game is:
    DID WE SEE IMPROVEMENT??

Time and again . . .everyone is saying. NO

Rocket River

aaquaa, RocketsFido, Amiga and 5 others like this.
  10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

mikol13, N2bnfunn, vick and 6 others like this.
  11. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

sengun’s dad had to be a factor here o_O

aaquaa, vick, So Saith Red and 6 others like this.
  12. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

See what we have in Hornacek

conquistador#11 likes this.
  13. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

I haven’t been patient with Silas, because as I’ve been screaming on this board for the past year he sucks!!! I take continual abuse from fanboys on this board but 10/10 times I’m right and state the obvious in advance of it becoming reality for the rest of you. Not hard to figure his flaws from day one: Dad sucked as a coach; too soft spoken; too nice; assisted on a bunch of cruddy teams; basically no head coaching experience; scared to stand up to veteran players; and love affair wit House.

14. bj3175

bj3175 Member

Staring House over KJ Martin is a joke. Sengun not playing much is a total bizare-dom. Like I have been saying the players need someone they can trust. I hate the need to fire this coach because he is a quality person with a heart. He just isn't the right person right now for this team and thats a a hard reality check cause I was pulling for him this year.

aaquaa, Richie_Rich, joshuaao and 2 others like this.
  15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

vator and kubli9 like this.
  16. CXbby

CXbby Member

What did he say? And why should Sengun be punished for it? That shows a lack of integrity from Silas, punish the son for the sins of the father? Wtf is this the Middle Ages?

17. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

F*ck that face wiping goober!

aaquaa, DeBeards and pippendagimp like this.
  18. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Lets not forget Martin getting shafted this season too. He is almost a 40% 3 point also.

aaquaa, DeBeards and CXbby like this.
  19. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

If the coaching staff are so thin-skinned that a players dad’s Twitter likes are enough to bench him...we need to get a new coaching staff

I hope it’s just rotational stupidity and not egotistical stupidity

20. berkowsk

berkowsk Member

If this is the case why he don't ( can't) bury gordon to bench .he also liked fire silas thing. Also i am not sold sengun's father know more english than his son. He probably misunderstood or did not even understand what it is written and liked every post included his son's name.

Deckard and AroundTheWorld like this.