1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who were the tough guys attending tonight's game who boo'd Harden in his return?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Mar 3, 2021.

1. jacoby

jacoby Member

Identify yourselves. Identify yourselves as the feckless cowards that you are.

I was embarrassed for you when I heard the boo's on my tv. I hope you enjoy watching Wallodipo freeze their teammates out for the rest of the year. Shitty fans you are.

2. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

For the way he forced his way out, did you expect anything less?

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

a few bitter exes bought tickets to boo as Harden dominated and the Rockets lost yet again by almost 20 points

s3ts, Downtown Sniper, HP3 and 2 others like this.
  5. CVcrew

CVcrew Contributing Member

I wasn’t at the game but I would have boo’d him. I respect and appreciate what he did in Houston as a player. Always have, always will. It truly was special and there is no debate, he is one of the all time greats. A hall of fame’r. Perhaps the greatest scorer ever. His jersey deserves to be in the rafters.

For me unfortunately his memory will always be about how he couldn’t beat them here though so he quit on his team and forced his way out. His actions, not mine. No hate but certainly no respect.

my .02

6. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I don’t think u boo him, but I think it’s fair for fans to have a sour taste. Harden revealed some significant character flaws the way he carried on, hurt the team and forced his way out. That was not okay. But I don’t think u let that completely wipe away all of the good he did for the team all of those years. At the end of the day it’s better to get over it and move on; not boo him when he comes to Houston.

I don’t think u give him the Dream treatment either ...like some seem to want.

7. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

I saw this guy booing Harden,
    didn’t get a now doe... o_O

#7 BamBam, Mar 4, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  8. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

They were such cowards that they literally did it in his presence. Not like some of the posters here who talk about low attendance yet are too broke to pay for tickets.

Who gives a **** if they boo'd. We boo'd T-mac his first time back too. Cleveland boo'd Lebron. Harden did not leave on good terms and HE alone minimized the assets we could get in return for trading him.

There will be big cheers for him next season when fans are really back but don't expect people to just forgive him for the mess he left behind.

9. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Sums up perfectly how I feel as well.

hajkov, Amel, bro2044 and 4 others like this.
  10. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

We need to boo the Tilman every time he is introduced

it’s called cause and effect

slothy420, Nick_713, saleem and 5 others like this.
  11. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden tossing his autographed game worn shoes into the crowd and players showing him mad love

vator, BHannes2BHonest, HP3 and 5 others like this.
  12. CircaSurvive

CircaSurvive Member

Is it really quitting on your team if the entire organization you once knew disappeared in the blink of an eye?? Ya'll need to get a ****ing grip already.

13. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Do these people have season tickets that they purchased before the season? If so, they probably have more reason to be angry with his decision to bail than most of us.

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

15. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Sht was bothering James. Then it took however long it took to run that Harden promo video and homeboy LEAPED off the bench like "yeah MFers bout time damn" tapping his chest and yada yada.

Dude is gone and flourishing elsewhere. Fans can feel how they want and display their emotions within the context of rules at the arena. Who cares? If the arena was full there would have been a chorus of boos. Nature of the beast. James can put on his big boy pants and all the white knights around here can tune into the next Nets game. Wont lie I keep up with James via scoreboard watching, and if they are on nationally, but I wont go out of my way the same way I will for KPJ and the Vipers (who are on today at 2 BTW)!!

16. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Bullshit. Silas said Harden and Westbrook signed off on him being here. So either he was full of **** or He was planning on leaving anyway and making Silas look horrible.

Don't take away his responsibility here. He came in out of shape, late, and threw his teammates under the bus.

saleem, bro2044, deb4rockets and 9 others like this.
  17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I mean what did you expect. I get why he requested a trade. But it still hurts that we have to watch this garbage for the foreseeable future instead of Harden. Obviously people can be upset about it

18. Corpusfan

Corpusfan Member

He was expecting the same love he got when he played here? Why? He's got that now in Brooklyn. If his feeling are hurt, he's got millions and millions of dollars the Rockets paid him to comfort him.

19. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

I guess we should cheer for Carlos Beltran and Chandler Parsons as well.

20. CVcrew

CVcrew Contributing Member

That’s life. Things change. You’re still a professional. Maybe that means something different to you than it does to me. He was still on THIS team. He was the main piece of this team. He quit! Call it what it is! He quit to get what he wanted. That will never change. That’s how he ended his story here...

Amel, bro2044, RKREBORN and 5 others like this.