1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sam Hinkie

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bo6, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Bo6

Bo6 Member

Get it done.

stilldr34amin', caneks, Deuce and 4 others like this.
  2. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Lmfao, Tilman can’t afford the Process.

Deuce, JuNx, D-rock and 4 others like this.
  3. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Tillman doesnt have the patience for 'the process'... he needs instant gratification and attention...

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Tilman is not doing some multi-year unabashed tank job...Can we please just be realistic about our situation?

The Rockets will make zero revenue, and honestly, I think it would wreck the fanbase. Rockets fans will give up on the organization and go bandwagon other teams probably never to return.

5. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

I think the Rockets fanbase would get behind a Sam Hinkie re-build since so many of them are also Astros fans. The strategic tear down and rebuild has proven track record in Houston, right?

6. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

You do know hes very good friends with Morey right? This is their phone call:
    SH: Hey, Daryl, is this job worth looking into?
    DM: HELL NO, tillman is a sorry ass hoe.
    SH: Thanks dawg.

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

The Rockets are 3rd in this city. Astros became a contender and immediately captured the attention of the city with their playoff games packed and very loud in a stadium that holds like 40K. Rockets would never get that kind of love and energy. There’s a bunch of bandwagon fans and fans that “only tune in for the playoffs” here. Tilman is the equivalent of a James Dolan without the money or a Robert Sarver with the only difference being that he has James Harden. He interfered with Morey, and people think he wouldn’t do the same with Hinkie? We will be in a deep, dark abyss for many years. The city will not support the team at all during a period like that. The team struggles to get support when they’re good.

topfive, D-rock, Patience and 2 others like this.
  8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You haven’t been here long enough to b**** about our fans—especially the ones that take the time out to post here. shut the **** up and concentrate on yourself and your own fandom.

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

Who tf are u? Shut up b*tch and hop off my dick.

topfive, D-rock and HP3 like this.
  10. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Would rather bring in Jeff Lunhow

Highlyrated likes this.
  11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Pinching pennies
    Being a lying blowhard who throws other people under the bus for his decisions
    LTS and Cash Considerations
    Feeling like a selfmade genius

Dislikes:
    "Overpaying" for 2nd round picks
    "Feeling like a sucker" for CP3-like extensions
    Listening to his experts who politely tell him his idea is dumb or will backfire
    Missing the chance of plugging in his trash books or restaurants while doing interviews about the Rockets
    Being reminded that his short term deals are not paying off and the bill is due.

D-rock and kjayp like this.
  12. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Correct. That's making the situation worse, since he and his family aren't letting the pros do their job.

D-rock, LosPollosHermanos and kjayp like this.
  13. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Clutch really needs to re-institute the rookie policy for these new posters. Used to be they couldn’t post/start threads and we wouldn’t have to see this nonsense.

you’ve been here since 2017...nobody gives a **** about what you have to say about people that have been posting longer than you. Concentrate on yourself. We don’t care bro. If this is all you have make friends

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

I don’t give 2 fcks about what your b*tchass is talking about. I guess in your stupid mind, your join date on CF is the date u became a Rockets fan. Please

you’re a nobody, but u think u call shots around here...hilarious

D-rock, HP3 and jordnnnn like this.
  15. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

The older your join date the more accurate and real your takes are.

Can’t argue with that logic.

D-rock, Reeko and HP3 like this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

and your join date on CF must be the date u started following the team and became a fan...great logic there for sure

it’s funny how little chicken head thinks he has clout or that whatever he says holds any weight to me

D-rock likes this.
  17. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Grammar—I don’t know what inbred shiithole you grew up in, but don’t ever talk crap about clutch or the fans of this site ever again.

Pick your next words carefully, because if it’s the flurry of messages in my inbox begging to be allowed to post here again after I give you the boot.. you wont find me very forgiving. Just ask @Jontro or @CCorn.

#17 LosPollosHermanos, Oct 18, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    Highlyrated and Jontro like this.
  18. Reeko

Reeko Member

Dude, you’re a nobody...shut the hell up and get lost

D-rock likes this.
  19. CCorn

CCorn Member

I was perfectly happy trolling in the D&D. Why did you drag me over here?

Reeko wants someone to hop on his dick? Ok. DMs plz sir.

20. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I gotta check you on that . I do feel that TC can get truly rocking . I was at those playoff games vs GS the first chris Paul year .... that’s as loud an rocking as any arena I’ve ever been in .

astros got good and won a WS 2 years later ... the rockets just haven’t been able to get over the hump . If the astros topped out at making LCS’ then they wouldn’t have such enthusiasm.

rockets are my number 1 , but objectively they haven’t had the same success as the stros. Plus , to give the rockets full credit you have to give credit to GS for being an all-time great team .

we have a shitty regular season lower bowl crowd . It’s even shitty up till the conference finals . It’s prolly just gonna be that way until we win a title . The people that can afford those seats are rich and rich people will get to their seats and cheer when it becomes cool