1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2pac.com] “Nothin’ But Love” -Tupac bio-picture

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tinman, Feb 2, 2011.

Tags:
  1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This should be good, I know the soundtrack will be great.

http://www.2pac.com/?p=29

Published on February 1st, 2011

“Nothin’ But Love”

Antoine Fuqua, director of the award-winning Training Day, has agreed to direct an upcoming Tupac Shakur bio-picture with Morgan Creek Productions. This is something fans for have been waiting a long time for, and Antoine is a veteran film-maker who will no-doubt do the Shakur story justice.

The film is currently casting for the roles of Afeni Shakur and Suge Knight among others. While there is no news on who will play the starring role, we can expect to see a lot of new faces on screen as, Antoine did say in recent interview:

“I want to discover a lot of new people if I can. Obviously I’m going to have to put some people in it that you know, just because actors have different skills. I want to go to the streets and find him anywhere he might be in the world.”

2. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I think Morgan Freeman would be a terrible Tupac. I hope the filmmakers do reconsider.

3. tinman

Supporting Member

Will Smith! :cool:

4. HeyDude

HeyDude Contributing Member

Yea, I'm guessing this will be better than the latest Biggy movie...what a piece of crap that was...

5. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Antonie is great Director expect great movie.

6. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

Hope they don't make a mess of a movie like "Notorious" I couldn't stand to watch the terrible acting.

7. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Where in the world did you get Morgan Freeman from :confused: ?? Reading fail?

[​IMG]

On a more serious note, I head the actor who will play 2pac will be.....

Tupac Shakur. This is where he "comes back". Seriously, who better to play Pac than, Pac?

8. ketchupNmustard

He should do it like that movie Bobby, where most of the time we don't get a view of Kennedy's face, or it would be from old recordings of him. Only because I don't think there is anyone out there who could play Tupac, the one in the biggie movie was all fail. Tupac is the rapper who got me into rap, and I think it's be a huge risk to make this movie, just because his persona was so live it's be hard to capture, unless you had the man himself.

Or

Ja rule could play Tupac he's already been biting his style long enough. Lol

9. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

What about Darris Love? The guy already kind of looks like Pac and is a good actor

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zA58o89AwYY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

Jamie Fox recommends Terence Howard.

11. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I think Tupac should be played by Mustafa Shakur... ALA Ray Allen in He Got Game.

12. tinman

Supporting Member

they need to make an Above the Rim Part 2.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4eLABXmjySE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. amaru

amaru Member

Hopefully they do Pac justice and are able to capture the multiple facets of his life.

His upbringing (ballets, shakespeare, new black panther party involvement etc.) and don't simply resort to the media hyped super aggressive black male spitting into cameras (even though he did do that)

15. The Situation

The Situation Member

So they need an actor to play Pac huh?

[​IMG]