1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2024 POTUS Poll] For Those Planning to Vote for Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Amiga, May 29, 2024.

?

If you are leaning toward or planning to vote for Trump, what could he do to lose your vote?

1. Nothing, I'm a dedicated Trump supporter (I'm a Trump cult member)

50.0%
  2. Nothing, Biden is so bad, I have to vote against him (I'll stay in the Trump cult)

25.0%
  3. A specific action or policy change (please specify).

25.0%
  4. Other (please specify).

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

Doesn't matter what he thinks he is. He might be a swan, but if we see an ugly duckling, he's an ugly duckling. I can't speak for Democrats generally, but there is no way I would have taken his candidacy as a democrat seriously, even if he embraced some Democrat planks like supporting abortion or carbon reduction. Trump's campaign to get the Central Park 5 convicted branded him, and that was 1989 with the men vindicated in 2002. That's just one of several racist incidents with him. And then all the misogyny too. I'd never vote for a democrat like that and I honestly doubt anyone could win a democratic primary with baggage like that. Unless in your hypothetical, he changed all his personal behaviors going back decades so that he could be acceptable to Democratic voters.

dobro1229 and rocketsjudoka like this.
  2. Commodore

Commodore Member

the anti/never Trump voter is far more cult-like in their blind hatred of the man, acting like he is the next Hitler or will end democracy

most Trump voters aren't MAGA types, they understand that he is a boor who can be petty and childish, but his policies are simply better than the only other alternative

3. raining threes

This is so simple. It amazes me that some people cant see this. It's going to end up costing our country trillions. It also lead to China/Russia/Iran coming together as one. That's scary, hopefully it doesn't lead to WW III.

4. raining threes

You would rather vote for a guy that has us on the brink of WW III because of something he said back in the 80's? SMH.

5. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Please explain, in detail, how Biden has us on the brink of WWIII.

6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

Trump's announcement speech would've immediately doomed Trump's chances of running as a Democrat.

7. edwardc

edwardc Member

That is so laughable he's not going to do any of those things he only going to help himself and his rich friends.

Andre0087 and justtxyank like this.
  8. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

He's going to bust inflation!!!!111

Rashmon and Andre0087 like this.
  9. raining threes

The ME is on fire, Russia will use Nukes if they start losing.

10. raining threes

Go fill your car up or buy groceries and get back to me.

Better yet if you're 30 try to get a house loan.

couple of d's likes this.
  11. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

My post was about how @Salvy was wrong to think that Trump could run as a Democrat and the lefties here would love and accept him because of the letter next to his name.

What you're asking is quite different and separate. Your premise that we're on the brink of WWIII because of Biden is false. But absolutely, I would hold against Trump what he said in the 80s. It showed something about his character, which I've seen reinforced many times since 2016. The dude is a racist and a fascist and the evidence goes back many decades.

12. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Many of them he already accomplished! Only to have Biden undo them with his incompetence.

Inflation, lower taxes, no new wars, cutting regulations, etc...

Facts matter

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

Gas prices are about where they have been at Memorial Day for the past decade or so.

... or two.

FrontRunner likes this.
  14. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Please explain, in detail, how Biden started any of that.

15. Salvy

Salvy Member

Yet you support Biden who is a notorious racist up until now, Biden's crime bill and Kamala have done so much damage to the black community but that doesn't matter I guess. Biden was also against abortion up until now.

Trump was pro choice and this was his position not as a politician but as a person.

He also didn't support gay marriage

Biden is a snake, has always been a professional politician and a liar. Biden has also been accused of sexual abuse but non of that seems to matter. The sole focus is always Trump and all of Biden negatives seem to go undetected or ignored by leftist. Hypocrisy at its finest.

#35 Salvy, May 29, 2024
    Last edited: May 29, 2024
    couple of d's and ROXRAN like this.
  16. Rileydog

Rileydog Member

Hatred of Trump is far far from blind. It only requires that one values facts, democracy, and morality.

Rashmon, Xopher, ROCKSS and 1 other person like this.
  17. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Member

You say you will vote for the lesser of 2 evils, yet there has NEVER been proof that Biden profited off anything in China.........please share with us a link disproving this statement, Hell, Comer and his rabid dogs couldn't so......Any yet while trump was Prez his daughter received patents in China making her money , Jared got his 2 Bill from the Saudis and trump org made millions by making the staff and visitors stay at his resort. trump is a convicted sex abuser.....................but yea, lesser of 2 evils for sure, for someone who thinks trump is evil, you always seem to parrot the maga talking points............its ok man, you can admit your a maga.

Did former Vice President Joe Biden receive $1.5 billion from China?
    CLAIM

Trump conflated his accusations against former Vice President Joe Biden and son Hunter Biden -- railing against Hunter Biden's business dealings, then saying that Joe Biden "takes a billion-five" from China and "he goes on and he allows China to rip us off." He added, "So the Bidens got rich while America got robbed."

CONCLUSION
    There is no evidence Joe Biden has received large sums of money from China or has otherwise gained wealth as a result of his son's business dealings abroad.

EVIDENCE
    Trump has previously made the "billion-five" accusation against Hunter Biden. While a conservative author has used this figure, it has not been proven. A lawyer for Hunter Biden, George Mesires, says the investment company in which Hunter Biden has an equity stake was capitalized with a total of about $4.2 million at today's exchange rates, "not $1.5 billion." Even this investment was not a direct payment to Hunter Biden; Hunter Biden holds a 10% stake in the firm, Mesires says, and has not made a profit to date.

18. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Member

LOL...........maga talking points that no one can ever prove, but parrot away maga. The sky is purple, up is down, left is right..............you guys believe anything your cult tells you because you can't have an original thought of your own................at least prove something, all you do is tell lies, but hey, thats the maga way so let that maga freak flag high and proud my man

Andre0087 likes this.
  19. raining threes

Everybody in Aiden's family profited off of Biden s status. Remember to give 10 percent to the big guy.

20. raining threes

It happened on his watt. That's the bottom line.