1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. don grahamleone

Sorry, brocephus, I do not have the energy. I might have taken your post out of context and if that is the case then I'm sorry. But I do sincerely hope you don't find it necessary to discuss a person's race to them when you meet them. That raises some flags for me if you do.

/And exiting the convo....

Good luck, ya'll! No race wars!

Random A3za pic for no reason:
    [​IMG]

2. Zboy

Zboy Member

Of course I do not. And frankly, I have no interest in a person's race.

As far as what Chinese culture is, I guess I would have to ask my daughters tonight, who are both half Asian, or my wife, who is 100% Asian.

And yes, the post was taken out of context. I am pulling someone's leg. ;)

3. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

Oh you do not care. But then you found it necessary to make one dumb post after another to perpetuate the topic. You are the real clown here. *LAUGH OUT LOUD".

4. apollo33

apollo33 Member

why do I feel so much anger in LinHype's posts

I can almost hear him yelling these words at his screen

5. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

It's your perception. And it is a wrong one. I have been LMAO when I made the posts.

6. Throttle

Throttle Member

Lin fan threads are trolls' playground... so many pple to victimize lol

1 person likes this.
  7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

He was obviously referring to the Chinese nationality, not the race. The Tawainese Chinese aren't nearly as friendly. Ask LinHype.

8. baubo

baubo Member

I think at this point this is the proper description for this thread. Honestly does anyone still care about Lin now? He can't even start on one of the worst teams in the NBA. I honestly thought he could put up 15/7 this year and get some people hyped up about Linsanity again. But instead he's been such a dud there's really no point in talking about his play anymore. He is who he is, a backup PG.

9. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

Yao is the best asian player to play in the nba

10. coffeelover665

Man I traded David West for the ****er :( So sad

11. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

<script height="343px" width="609px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=39dee535ed704c4bacc94c912f0a5a23&ec=c1MGdscjoiUvV8XoGwU-R21FacPJRC8P"></script>

12. VanityHalfBlack

[​IMG]

13. roidrage

roidrage Member

This should be on the Lakers forum

14. King1

King1 Member

Lol at Linhype's meltdown. A few more pages of this and he's going to have a stoke. May I suggest a brisk walk or a stress ball?

15. hanz

hanz Rookie

I`m surprised to see that rocket fans seem to be more interested with the lakers & mavericks than their own team.

16. dback816

dback816 Member

Does your family know you live vicariously through posting nonstop in a Jeremy Lin threads?

17. Zboy

Zboy Member

Subset of Chinese?

So you ARE Chinese then.

Why so mad then bro? *laugh*

18. Zboy

Zboy Member

[​IMG]

This is what has to be frustrating if you are a Lin fan.

When players go on a losing team, with such a sub-par lineup as the Lakers have, they usually have one thing on mind....

"How can I get mine?"

Jeremy Lin should be putting up huge numbers in the situation he is right now.

He is should be putting in a lot more effort especially considering its his contract year.

I do think tinman brought up a very good point (not surprising considering his vast basketball knowledge and his keen perception)...Lin cares more about his image and his product than he cares about his game.

If you are convinced that he actually works on his game or is trying to make an improvement, let me ask you this....

What improvement do you see in Lin's game now compared to 2 and a half years ago when he started playing for the Rockets?

What is he? 26 years old now? If a 26 year old player has not made any improvement in 2 and a half seasons, what are his chances of making any significant improvements going forward?

#5538 Zboy, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  19. King1

King1 Member

I find it surprising a person who isn't a rockets fan would join a Rockets forum. You must have a ton of free time on your hands

20. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

I found your post is just as shameful and disgusting as other LOF's post.

Do not judge other races when you do not have any idea about their past and present.

Also, Lin is an American, he may look different than you, but he speak, act, eat and live just like most of the American,

he is anything but a Chinese - in terms of what you mean.

Like it or not,

Lebron, Danzel Washington, Lucy Liu, they are all Americans.

Just because some LOF are idiotic morons doesn't mean you have the rights to became the same type of racist.