1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2010]NFL Free Agency

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by tinman, Mar 5, 2010.

1. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

1 person likes this.
  2. YaosDirtyStache

I cannot express to anyone enough the overratedness of one Cromartie. But I guess in the number 2 role he may be sufficient but man that guy made some boneheaded plays.

KVDB to Lions? Is he ready to retire because isnt that where players go to die just like Buffalo?

3. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Member

I am hoping the Eagles make a play for Peppers and Sharper.

4. madmonkey37

madmonkey37 Member

He is a dumbass (7 kids in 5 different states), but he can thrive in a defense that generates a lot of pressure on the QB, something the chargers couldn't do the last 2 seasons.

5. Jet Blast

Jet Blast Member

Philly is going after Kampman.

6. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

The Panthers have finally rid themselves of Delhomme. It was a good run, but they reached their potential with him. I'd imagine, if Carolina changed coaches somewhere in the last 3-4 seasons, he probably would've been out sooner.

McNabb leaving Philly, possibly (for the Rams) . . . I'd retire, if I were Donovan. His career would be like . . . over (being 33 on a team that looks bad inside and out).

I wonder where Karlos Dansby and Antrelle Rolle might end up. It'll even been interesting to see where TO goes and Vick might be dealt to (or retained).

Though, have to say, if there is no cap next year, it is much bigger better FA class.

7. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Yet, alot of critics are most disgusted by Tiger Woods, even though, this is standard for many athletes and rock stars.

8. sammy

sammy Member

Everyone is saying that the Bears will scoop up Peppers.

9. BmwM3

BmwM3 Member

People are more critical of Tiger because of what he means to his sport. You can't compare him to Cromartie. Does anyone even know if Cromartie is married? We all know Tiger is. But this isn't even about that.

I can't wait for Football to start already!!

10. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Member

Didn't they just pick up his option for 2010?

11. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

That's not happening at all. Not even possibly.

12. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

The Eagles picked up his option, because they do not want to let him go for free. Philadelphia is figuring someone might spring a late pick for him or possibly a quality starter.

If Philly doesn't deal McNabb or Kolb, Vick certainly not going to stay . . . he has a good chance of being traded. Thing is . . . where to?

13. Jet Blast

Jet Blast Member

14. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

15. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

Hope we can keep the Sex Cannon. No way is Matt starting 16 games next season.

16. RedRaiderRocket

Interesting news reported by Schefter that the Seahawks are close to signing Brandon Marshall to an offer sheet. If Broncos refuse to match offer they get the Seahawks 6th overall pick this draft.

17. DieHard Rocket

Marshall is an absolute beast, and I'm sure Mcdaniels might be partially to blame, but after what he pulled early this season and then mysteriously being benched in a vital week 17 game, I wouldn't touch him. Especially with a new contract.

18. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

Holy crap. I just can't see the Seahawks liking that in the long run.

19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Brandon Marshall is a TOP 5 receiver in the NFL. Not much to not like especially when a top 10 pick costs a ton of money to sign anyway.