1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2 tickets face value 20 bucks each vs Portland 2/11

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Mehdi, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Mehdi

Mehdi Rookie

Hey guys i have two tickets to the rockets game against portland on monday 2/11 section 412 ROW 2 great seats and view...i have to work once again so im just going to sell them for what they are worth minus tax

20 dollars each lmk

Mehdi

prznboy07@hotmail.com or text me 281-658-0177

lmk your from clutchfans please thnx

2. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Hey, I actually called and left a message not a text...sorry about that.

Let me know if these tickets are still available.

p_styles2000@yahoo.com

3. Mehdi

Mehdi Rookie

Hey there yes tickets still available but i have one guy that is in line still...he is supposed to get in contact with me by noon today, if not i will give you a call, you had the 512 area codee correct?

4. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Yeah, that was me.

5. Mehdi

Mehdi Rookie

still for sale guys...tickets are actually worth 25 a piece im selling them for 20 anyone i need to get rid of them today