1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2/5 games

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by what, Feb 5, 2012.

Tags:
  1. what

what Member

Marc Gasol with the dream shake!

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

How's Rudy Gay doing

3. what

what Member

you must think this is a slight or something. Doing better than anybody on your team: kenny, charles and shaq all have gay as an allstar this year. only ernie put lowry an all star.

i love having gay on the team. thanks for asking

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I'll be the first to say that it's pretty lame that I hope he plays awful so I can make of you for thinking he is really any where close to Durant.

But anyways I'm glad your happy that your (almost) max player is a (borderline) allstar. Maybe you will even make the playoffs!

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Waaah, forgot the games are earlier today. Just tuned in.

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Props to JaJuan Johnson from a fellow Indy native and Purdue grad for admitting he dislikes the Patriots.

Nice game too.

7. da_juice

da_juice Member

Marc Gasol with 7 points and 6 rebounds in 34 minutes! Marc Gasol 3 for 14. Marc Gasol 4 fouls and 7 turnovers. Marc Gasol with -26 in +/-!

8. francis 4 prez

not to be outdone, rudy put up a solid -30 on the +/-.

9. francis 4 prez

one crazy thing that happened today is lebron's 15/5/5 streak ended. he had at least 15 points, 5 rebounds, and 5 assists in 25 straight games but today he only had 2 assists to go with 30 and 9 in the heat win over toronto. that's the longest streak since some guy named oscar robertson back in the 60's set the record at 29. oscar also had i think 3 other streaks of at least 23.

consistency might be the most underrated part of lebron's game. he has so few truly bad games and even when he's not scoring he rarely falls off on the boards or assists. to not go under 5 in either rebounds or assists for that long is unbelievable.

10. t_mac1

t_mac1 Member

What's a bad game for Lebron anymore though? If he shoots under 45% anymore, I'm shocked. If he gets less than 5 dimes today, I'm shocked.

A 19/12/8 game v. Philly was a mediocre game for Lebron statistically.

Basically, he's playing out of this world, and is so far ahead of the competition this year. But let's see how he does in the Finals.

11. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

He doesn't deserve to be on the All-Star team.

Lowry or KMart are better options.