1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1999: Astros/Braves espn classic

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Remix, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Remix

Remix Member

Game 2 comin up at 2:00 central time, should be intresting to watch this and then later watch theme play again later tonight.

2. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

great...i almost feel compelled to watch this, now, while getting some work done.

this team is killing me.

3. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

At least it's not the "Walt Weiss" game.....

4. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

And after this game they should show game 1 of the 98 NLDS vs the Padres :rolleyes:

5. Remix

Remix Member

eerie watching Caminiti bat

6. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

i put it on espn classics right now and they showing a yankees vs. red sox game :confused: