1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1990 Nuggets Rockets on ESPN classic now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SamFisher, Jun 25, 2006.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I don't remember a damned thing about this game.

We're starting Sleepy Floyd, Vernon Maxwell, Buck Johnson, Otis Thorpe, Akeem Olajuwon.

Denver is starting English, Lane, JB Carroll, Michael Adams, Fat Lever.

Herbie Hancock is playing in the background.

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Huge slam by Buck!

3. Ryan Bowen MVP

I'm watching it too. It was funny when the players were kinda dancing to the opening song, I don't know the name of it, it was that 80s robot song. Someone posted the music video to it on here not long ago. Sucks that Houston loses :(

4. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

man worrell sounds completely different compared to now. newlin sounds exactly the same.

5. xlr817

xlr817 Member

I think it's "ROCKIT" by Herbie Hancock!

6. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

I feel kind of bad for Buck, he was drafted right at the end of the Twin Towers era, and he left before Clutch City.

#6 Chilly_Pete, Jun 25, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2006