1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. leroy liked Jake Tower's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

[IMG]

May 9, 2024 at 11:15 AM
  2. Snake Diggit liked Nook's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Burger isn't a world beater but he has almost an 800 career OPS and was really strong last year and was injured to start this season. He...

May 9, 2024 at 11:15 AM
  3. Buck Turgidson liked FranchiseBlade's post in the thread How much do you leftists hate Congressman Thomas Massie?.

However much the uniparty tells me I should. I live only to serve the uniparty. All hail the uniparty!

May 9, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  4. K9Texan replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Dershowitz has been a Democrat all his life. He was deemed a far-right extremist the moment he questioned the integrity of your...

May 9, 2024 at 11:13 AM
  5. roslolian replied to the thread If nothing else, these Playoffs are showing us....

Because Sengun and Amen aren't there to shoot open 3s? They're supposed to do other things and only shoot in edge cases. Realistically...

May 9, 2024 at 11:13 AM
  6. FranchiseBlade liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread How much do you leftists hate Congressman Thomas Massie?.

The far right claims there's a 'uniparty' in Washington. Reality suggests otherwise. Democrats and Republicans have grown farther apart...

May 9, 2024 at 11:11 AM
  7. FranchiseBlade liked juicystream's post in the thread How much do you leftists hate Congressman Thomas Massie?.

I agree, we should quit voting for Republicans as they constantly raise deficits, start wars, and erode freedom of speech & privacy.

8. TheRealist137 replied to the thread Please support chandler parsons.

We were better without him. Ariza gave us more defense and was available unlike Parsons who's body broke down.

9. leroy replied to the thread How much do you leftists hate Congressman Thomas Massie?.

Did you just use the word "reality" in one of this fool's threads? lulz.

May 9, 2024 at 11:10 AM
  10. Nook replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Burger isn't a world beater but he has almost an 800 career OPS and was really strong last year and was injured to start this season. He...

11. Bobbythegreat replied to the thread Would you trade Jalen Green for Franz Wagner?.

Jalen is already one of the worst players in the league and one of the worst players in the league... if he "falls off a cliff...

12. vince liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Tucker still has another year with Houston after this, and there’s still over 2/3 of this season to go. Any of the high ceiling guys in...

13. dmoneybangbang replied to the thread States banning lab-grown meat.

Lol… “no opinion” Democrats can be bought by industry just like Republicans.

14. leroy liked FranchiseBlade's post in the thread How much do you leftists hate Congressman Thomas Massie?.

However much the uniparty tells me I should. I live only to serve the uniparty. All hail the uniparty!

15. Xopher replied to the thread Joe Biden's America.

If only the American people were doing as well as the corporations

May 9, 2024 at 11:09 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now