1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. MadMax liked dholi_1's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Well…about to have a lot more free time this summer

May 9, 2024 at 12:05 AM
  2. Buck Turgidson liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

Krakow is great. Part of my wife's family is from there. Spending time in other countries can be a really enriching experience.

May 9, 2024 at 12:05 AM
  3. Mathloom liked Rocket River's post in the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

I think situation means everything Put Shay Gil with Silas as coach . . .. is he still as dominant? If Green was in the OKC System...

May 9, 2024 at 12:02 AM
  4. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread Music Producer, Big Black frontman Steve Albini has died.

It's probably my 3rd favorite album of theirs, but it's just so perfect as is.

5. BallSoHarden replied to the thread Please support chandler parsons.

Parsons is up there w Ben Simmons as far as pulling off some of the biggest heists in NBA history. For him to get a huge contract from...

6. Buck Turgidson liked jo mama's post in the thread Music Producer, Big Black frontman Steve Albini has died.

those dudes resumes are just as, if not more impressive than albini or vigs!

May 8, 2024 at 11:58 PM
  7. Mathloom liked Rocket River's post in the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

If he were hear during his rookie year. .. . we would have traded him as well Rocket River

May 8, 2024 at 11:58 PM
  8. Mathloom liked Rocket River's post in the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

How long do you feel that a person's full potential is displayed Around here it seems if they not dominating the league within 2 yrs we...

May 8, 2024 at 11:57 PM
  9. primtim24 liked Qan's post in the thread [2023 NFL Draft/1-2] C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State.

Can that sumo guy play left guard?

10. DaDakota replied to the thread Would you trade Jalen Green for Franz Wagner?.

What do you pay him then, as his contract expires this next year? DD

11. BallSoHarden liked Pistol Pete's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

F NO [IMG]

12. DaDakota replied to the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

19, that is the best 19 year old wing I have ever seen. DD

May 8, 2024 at 11:56 PM
  13. BigMaloe replied to the thread Would you trade Jalen Green for Franz Wagner?.

He still can be, his book isnt written. But if hes an all-star than thats still great for the rockets and great for a young #2 pick....

May 8, 2024 at 11:56 PM
  14. Hank McDowell replied to the thread Fire Espada.

I'm generally never in favor of firing a manager this early, but these guys look lifeless. There's nothing positive happening out there,...

May 8, 2024 at 11:55 PM
  15. rockets1995 replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

I think Alex Bregman "I guess we'll never know" comment of the Rangers and Rangers coming back and beat the Astros. Really took away...

May 8, 2024 at 11:55 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now