1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. Y2JT replied to the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

I thought of this this morning. I think Jabari will be a nice complementary piece but those 4 are the guys. Let us hope Tari recovers...

May 9, 2024 at 2:04 PM
  2. Rockets34Legend replied to the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

[MEDIA] [MEDIA]

May 9, 2024 at 2:03 PM
  3. Y2JT liked dawesome's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

I think the best young talents we have now is Sengun, Tari, Cam and Amen..

May 9, 2024 at 2:02 PM
  4. IBTL liked Rock Block's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

it was way before that moment, all his arrogance and bombastic flair went into the the toilet after the scandal broke. No more...

May 9, 2024 at 2:01 PM
  5. tallanvor replied to the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

[MEDIA]

6. No Worries replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

The Rs want you to know its not pedo if you marry the 12 year old girl.

7. El_Conquistador replied to the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

1) 10% for the Big Guy -- are you just now learning of this code language that the Bidens used? 2) Money that goes to your son...

May 9, 2024 at 1:59 PM
  8. AlperenSengun replied to the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

It is actually good/promising considering he aims to be the type of player Jokic and Sabonis is. He is 21 and already better than them...

May 9, 2024 at 1:59 PM
  9. Tomstro liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Because he is, has been. Read more. https://theathletic.com/4840461/2023/09/07/diamondbacks-tommy-pham-mlb/ Remember when we all...

May 9, 2024 at 1:58 PM
  10. eman liked deb4rockets's post in the thread Reed Sheppard.

Steph Curry 3rd year college stats FG .454 3PT% .387 AST 5.6 STL 2.5 T/O 3.7 BLK 0.2 Sheppard Stats FG% .536 3PT% .521 ASST 4.5 STL 2.5...

11. Tomstro liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Tommy Pham is a shitbag

12. peleincubus replied to the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

Burisma money went to Joe Biden’s pocket or his campaign?

May 9, 2024 at 1:57 PM
  13. Surfguy replied to the thread OLED, QLED and other TVs - Recommendations and News.

Taking a HDTV apart and then trying to get it back together is not my idea of a good time. I guess I can live with one spotlight. But,...

May 9, 2024 at 1:55 PM
  14. Surfguy liked Dr of Dunk's post in the thread OLED, QLED and other TVs - Recommendations and News.

Sounds like this (and probably #6)? : [MEDIA]

May 9, 2024 at 1:55 PM
  15. Rashmon liked Mango's post in the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

I didn't know that there was an extended version. On Loosen Up, the way that they opened the song made me think of the first few...

May 9, 2024 at 1:54 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now