1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. Andre0087 replied to the thread USSC decisions.

Yea, they’ve already laid their plans out openly with Project 2025.

Jun 12, 2024 at 12:05 PM
  2. charlieaustin liked Rudyc281's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

[MEDIA]

Jun 12, 2024 at 12:04 PM
  3. Andre0087 liked ROCKSS's post in the thread USSC decisions.

If trump wins, I fully expect the evangelicals to push for everything they can and for it to be taken to SCOTUS...........Contraception,...

4. cmoak1982 liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

A lot of people who write this **** spend very little time looking into each player because they have to write about so many different...

5. cmoak1982 liked cml750's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

I do not quite understand why they state "While the eye test does him no favors"? Unless they are referencing his height, I see no...

Jun 12, 2024 at 12:03 PM
  6. ROCKSS replied to the thread USSC decisions.

If trump wins, I fully expect the evangelicals to push for everything they can and for it to be taken to SCOTUS...........Contraception,...

7. cmoak1982 replied to the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

Testing is testing. Scouts have inherent biases as well. This is my field, athletic testing/training and biomechanics. There’s nothing...

8. Verbal Christ replied to the thread Donovan Clingan is the perfect fit for the Houston Rockets..

I've been trying to convince myself P - the kid is a hard worker on the court. Smart. Im not trying to break him down. He's basically a...

Jun 12, 2024 at 12:02 PM
  9. Salvy liked tinman's post in the thread El Salvador winning the war on cartels and crime.

Woke gringos should meet the cartel I would advise it

10. illadelphiah replied to the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

In Ime I Trust

11. RC Cola replied to the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

[MEDIA] (27:50) Another mock by Sam and Bryce. Surprise (or not), they have Reed #3 for Houston (over Risacher, Sarr & Clingan went 1...

12. ROCKSS liked deb4rockets's post in the thread USSC decisions.

Is breaking the oath justification reason for removal, or are the oaths just a bunch of BS meant to sound good, without really meaning...

Jun 12, 2024 at 12:01 PM
  13. ROCKSS liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread USSC decisions.

Another tape... [MEDIA]

14. Snow Villiers liked Verbal Christ's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

Sheppard adds an elite skill that this team lacks even if he's not a 'star' ceiling type player. Elite shooting establishes game theory...

15. ROCKSS liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread USSC decisions.

More recordings... this one with alitos wife. Who apparently was distressed at looking at "pride" flags across the lagoon... [MEDIA]...

Jun 12, 2024 at 12:00 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now