1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. Xopher replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

You keep posting about that group. I'm sorry one of those members broke your heart, but you're kind of obsessed with them.

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:06 PM
  2. Commodore replied to the thread The state of the republican party.

[MEDIA]

3. clos4life liked J.R.'s post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

[MEDIA] 1. Hawks: Casting a wide net. Risacher has the edge at #1. ... Reading tea leaves, doesn't seem like they love Sarr. 2....

4. clos4life liked J.R.'s post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

https://rocketswire.usatoday.com/2024/06/11/report-top-picks-of-2024-nba-draft-remain-very-uncertain/ Regarding consensus media draft...

5. Invisible Fan liked JuanValdez's post in the thread Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad.

Agree, except that I don't think it's something Clutch wants to do. I think it hurts his SEO or something if that word shows up.

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:05 PM
  6. clos4life liked J.R.'s post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-draft-2024-ceiling-and-floor-scenarios-the-best-or-worst-case-projections-for-five-top-prospects/...

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:04 PM
  7. palmsnbananas replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Yao Ming was actually way springier and faster running the floor especially his first year in the nba, which is shocking to think about

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:03 PM
  8. snowconeman22 replied to the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

Can we get Jordan Lyles ?

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:02 PM
  9. Wulaw Horn liked Phillyrocket's post in the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

If Crane won’t offer Tucker the necessary deal to keep him, then yeah trade him and let’s rebuild.

10. Wulaw Horn liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

Post 2024 deadline top 100 prospects in Astros system: OF Jacob Melton SS Brice Matthews P AJ Blubaugh 3B Zach Dezenzo P Jake Bloss P...

11. conquistador#11 liked Will's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

You can't fool me, I've seen this movie. We get all worked up to draft Sheppard at #3, and he goes #1.

12. palmsnbananas liked Dobbizzle's post in the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Why do people keep adding on extra inches to his height? Makes it look like they're manipulating things to make him seem better......

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:01 PM
  13. JuanValdez replied to the thread Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad.

Agree, except that I don't think it's something Clutch wants to do. I think it hurts his SEO or something if that word shows up.

14. Snake Diggit liked Nook's post in the thread Fire Espada.

The thing is - if they made those moves and the Astros started winning, there wouldn't even be crow on the table to eat.

15. Wulaw Horn liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

I feel really strongly that the only way it makes any sense for the Astros to position themselves as sellers at this year’s deadline is...

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now