1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago.

Cut him some slack, he *is* quoting noted legal scholar Julie Kelly

May 30, 2024 at 11:38 PM
  2. rockets1995 replied to the thread Mike Scotto: The Rockets will shop the No. 3 overall pick ahead of the draft in hopes of landing a s.

Rockets learned their lesson since PJ Tucker 6'5 at Center. Rafael Stone learned from Daryl Morey Mistakes. Trading away Clint Capela...

May 30, 2024 at 11:38 PM
  3. Marshall Bryant replied to the thread [2023 NFL Draft/1-2] C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State.

Just as cars changed from attempts to minimize damage to the car with 5 MPH and 15 Mph bumpers in the 70s to protect the cars to...

May 30, 2024 at 11:34 PM
  4. Bury Me in the H replied to the thread Mavs or Celtics in the Finals.

[IMG]

May 30, 2024 at 11:34 PM
  5. Jturbofuel replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

He is convicted but won't spend a minute in jail. I hope I am wrong but I am jaded enough to know it won't happen.

May 30, 2024 at 11:33 PM
  6. MadMax replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

I mean,,,,,I’m as guilty of those allegations as…..no that’s too easy

May 30, 2024 at 11:32 PM
  7. Bury Me in the H liked OremLK's post in the thread Mavs or Celtics in the Finals.

[IMG]

May 30, 2024 at 11:31 PM
  8. raining threes liked punkoholic's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

[MEDIA]

9. cmlmel77 liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Positive news (theoretically at least): Postgame said the Astros SOS the remainder of the season is 28th. Games aren't won on paper...

10. raining threes liked Hank McDowell's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Abreu went 1 for 6. Why did they feel the need to bring him back for THIS series? What was the rush? Just another in a long line of...

11. cmlmel77 liked conquistador#11's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

4 events that prevented a 3-1 series in Houston's favor. 1. Rushing Abreu against one of the best pitching staffs in MLB. Like WTF....

12. rockets1995 liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread Mike Scotto: The Rockets will shop the No. 3 overall pick ahead of the draft in hopes of landing a s.

Works for me, at this point honestly nothing would surprise me, I have absolutely no faith in Stone. Drafting players based on height...

13. FranchiseBlade liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

[MEDIA]

14. FranchiseBlade liked gifford1967's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Feels like a dark and Stormy Daniels kind of night....

15. FranchiseBlade liked MadMax's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Are you aware that word actually translates better as pedophiles…not merely homosexual? Completely off topic in this thread obviously...

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now