1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. TimDuncanDonaut replied to the thread [EC SEMIFINALS] (2) New York Vs. (6) Indiana.

Few years ago; Knicks and other NBA fans was doubting Tibs. With better players, he's taking them far.

May 8, 2024 at 9:30 PM
  2. AznH-TownFan liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Assuming the Astros keep sucking, this is the list of things I think the front office should do: Trade Kyle Tucker. He’d be the most...

3. panamamyers replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

I don't get the continued focus on Meyers If you wrote down all of our problems in a notebook, you'd be on page three or four before...

4. PWR liked OkayAyeReloaded's post in the thread [EC SEMIFINALS] (2) New York Vs. (6) Indiana.

These Knicks are tough. Brunson has a killer instinct too, all this without thier full team.

May 8, 2024 at 9:29 PM
  5. OkayAyeReloaded liked Reeko's post in the thread [EC SEMIFINALS] (2) New York Vs. (6) Indiana.

Knicks 1 star away from being a contender…they have all the requirements aside from that

May 8, 2024 at 9:28 PM
  6. OkayAyeReloaded replied to the thread [EC SEMIFINALS] (2) New York Vs. (6) Indiana.

These Knicks are tough. Brunson has a killer instinct too, all this without thier full team.

7. Radricky liked Surfguy's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

The offense is struggling because they don't believe in the pitching staff to hold any leads. So, the offense is putting extra pressure...

8. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread The 9th.

No love for the 5th? [MEDIA]

9. astrosrule replied to the thread 2023-2024 Kia NBA Awards Finalists.

Agreed, he was a rookie and he didn't play that much. I also don't know of anyone who thought he should actually win the award (at least...

10. Radricky liked DreamShook's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

weep

May 8, 2024 at 9:27 PM
  11. PWR replied to the thread [EC SEMIFINALS] (2) New York Vs. (6) Indiana.

Brunson should be a Rocket. I'm getting a little pissed watching this.

May 8, 2024 at 9:27 PM
  12. Radricky liked RKREBORN's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Root for the NL

May 8, 2024 at 9:26 PM
  13. tycoonchip liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

Jalen Green is 37th in his draft class in WS/48, 18th in overall win shares, 27th in BPM, 17th in VORP, 22nd in 3pt %....but he has...

14. astrosrule replied to the thread If nothing else, these Playoffs are showing us....

i guess it depends on your definition. If he's your best player, your team has 0% title equity which is ultimately all i care about

15. REEKO_HTOWN replied to the thread [EC SEMIFINALS] (2) New York Vs. (6) Indiana.

Watching these teams hit 3’s like this in these playoffs just makes me feel like God didn’t want us to win game 7 against the Warriors....

May 8, 2024 at 9:25 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now