1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice
StupidMoniker
Birthday:
Jan 24, 1980 (Age: 44)
Attorney

StupidMoniker

I lost a bet, Male, 44, from Stockton, CA

Made of awesome. Sep 22, 2016

1. rocketsjudoka
      rocketsjudoka
      While we frequently disagree I feel much of the criticism you've received is unwarranted. You've always been civil to me and feel you've been substantial in the debates. I know you don't need me to defend you but for what it's worth I don't think you deserve some of the criticism especially personal attacks you've received.
      1. Astrodome and StupidMoniker like this.
    2. StupidMoniker
      StupidMoniker
      Made of awesome.
    3. RedNation
      RedNation
      I apologize for 123rockets' comments. I respect your decision to drop out. Thanks for offering in the first place. Once again, I am sorry
    4. RedNation
      RedNation
      Thanks. Just confirm in the fantasy forum. There is a thread called "judges wanted." Just vote yes in the poll
    5. RedNation
      RedNation
      Hey stupidmoniker. I remember you signed up to be a judge for the all nba draft. I was wondering if you could still be a judge for us. If you can, please let me know. Thanks a lot
    6. VanityHalfBlack
      VanityHalfBlack
      That post I made on the Best Ass thread was intended for fun only.. If you were offended in any way shape or form, I sincerely apologize...
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 24, 1980 (Age: 44)
    Attorney
    I am a big multi-headed reptile that cannot successfully change his profile and thus shall now be labelled with a StupidMoniker.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    stupidmoniker

Signature

I cut all the heads off of a Hydra, and all I got was this StupidMoniker.
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now