1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2

Contributing Member, from New York

Supporting Member

Skip to my Lew Mar 20, 2019

1. jbasket
      jbasket
      Hey,

Are you down for a meet up for this Friday's or Sunday's game?
    2. jbasket
      jbasket
      You in for game 3?
    3. jbasket
      jbasket
      We basically got bumped for a larger reservation for the Rangers game. They apologized for not calling me back, but it doesn't really do a lot of good at that point...

House of Dublin was the perfect space though, so it worked out well. It really could not have had a better space with the Rangers game playing.
    4. jbasket
      jbasket
      Well Blondie's basically shoved the middle finger to us, but House Dublin was perfect, and there was a lottt of us. You should join us for the next one.
    5. jbasket
      jbasket
      I haven't been there too often; I guess it would depend on how many of us show up? It is not a packed bar, if that is what you are wondering.
    6. jbasket
      jbasket
      Hey,

Based on previous NYC CF viewing threads, it seemed that you had gone to some of the bars around town with some peeps here. Thus, I was wondering if you would join us at Blondie's (79th and Broadway) for this Saturday's game?
  • About

Rockets Fan since 1985

Signature

"If I had to pick a center, I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing...Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile... It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. People don't realize he was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." —Michael Jordan
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now