1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

cyberx
    1. megastahr
      megastahr
      thanks for sharing bro...do not let the morons get to you. Thats why clutch made the ignore feature.
    2. Jmcballer88
      Jmcballer88
      I love you cyber
    3. HTown5933
      HTown5933
      Hey man, just wanted to say thanks again for posting and sharing your insight and info. with us. I/we really appreciate you "coming back".

So, at this point you obviously feel the Lakers may be in the driver's seat I take it?

Maybe 60-70% chance of re-signing him?

Thanks again, man!

(htown5933@aol.com if you'd rather not discuss on here - don't laugh, I've had that email since '96....lol)
    4. megastahr
      megastahr
      Anyway I can ask you some questions? I won't make any posts on clutchfans about it.

My email is timmoorehead@gmail.com
    5. basketballholic
      basketballholic
      Would like to befriend you.
    6. Rockets_12
      Rockets_12
      Thank you for the inside info, Cyberx! I certainly appreciate it.
    7. megastahr
      megastahr
      can you email me? I want to write you PM on here but doesnt let me. timmoorehead@gmail.com
    8. Rocketaggie89
      Rocketaggie89
      Cyberx, I appreciate the inside information. I actually am very interested, what exactly do you do?
    9. jvu
      jvu
      Thank you for the insider information
    10. megastahr
      megastahr
      Sent you a friend req want to message u thanks!
    11. treyk3
      treyk3
      Cyber, I sent you a friend request so I could send you a private message. Thanks for taking the time to respond to every one's inquiries.
    12. DeAleck
      DeAleck
      Hi Cyberx, I believe you are credible and connected. I have a question for you. Can you email me at jia@entresting.com? Thanks!
    13. jimmyv281
      jimmyv281
      Thank you for all you do we appreciate you taking the time and feeding us some delightful insight. May you have a blessed day and may life spoil you with riches of love, good spirits, health, and family.
    14. 2016Champions
      2016Champions
      Have you heard anything new about the upcoming FA? Is it true that people close to Dwight are pushing him towards Houston?
    15. 2016Champions
      2016Champions
      You should post at Red94 if you want people to lay off you, people are more mature there. You're like the main reason I joined clutchfans so I hope you keep posting all the info.
    16. megastahr
      megastahr
      I seriously have a question that you may not know. I research and read like crazy. and i have felt there is at least a chance that rockets get cp3 and howard to go with harden. (mainly this would be the only place that they could form a big 3 to comepte with miami)

but assuming that isnt in play...wouldnt the next move be sign milsap or smith and do a trade for love at some point? Love is going to leave, but I dont think his desire to play for LA (as you said) should matter to the rocket. After cp3 and howard hes the next player we should target.

Any thoughts on any of that? Those questions bug me and I wont know for a year or so ha.
    17. kuku
      kuku
      I have a controversial question and I rather post it here for less ppl to see: is McHale coming back next season?
      if you dont want to answer here, send me an email: kuku_426@hotmail.com
      Thanks!
    18. megastahr
      megastahr
      yah man i like what you say regardless. ... also its not very difficult to do a mail list. go to constant contact or icontact and just set up a mail blast. Could be a better way to build your name without getting flamed all the time. Id like to receive it if you do.
    19. PrettyEdward
      PrettyEdward
      Based on your sources, what are the top 3 guys the Rockets will pursue this summer? You can email me if you want. clintonjc2003@yahoo.com
    20. J.R.
      J.R.
      Removed
  • About

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now